“Subs are packed!”

Add it.
Big Al's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 27, 2012

For the price, if you're a guy, you want to go here for lunch. Ive gotten a few subs here and they are always stuffed with whatever you get. I usually have to force the last few bites of their italian sub. There are a couple of other sub places around here and you can go there if you want mostly bread and ketchup for more money. If it were me Id go here instead.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had the chicken parmesan sandwich. The chicken tasted like it had been frozen - not fresh at all. The cheese was opaque yellow - not mozzarella - more like mystery cheese. Inedible. My husband's Italian Sub had little meat on it and pickles! Pickles on an Italian sandwich? Not true Italian... even though the owner says he's from the North End. Shame on him for not giving us good Italian food!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

While on vacation, we were able to walk to Big Al's from a home in the neighborhood. This is a no pretense absolutely immaculate hide-away. The food was delicious, they had little games for my grandson to play while waiting for our lunch...I'm almost hesitant to say how much we enjoyed ourselves for fear they will have lines out the door :-)