“Papa Gino's is always a good choice”
Review of Papa Gino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Gino's
Ranked #132 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I love their pocket sandwiches. And their pizza? It's always one of my favorite places to go for a quick lunch.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love the Pizza never disappointed!! The dough is always fresh and a great family favorite are the bread sticks.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had this as both take out and eat in (two different visits!!). I must say that the pizza was even cold when I got to it (not when i ate in) and was still sensational. I don't know the name, but it had a lot of parmesan cheese on the crust and chicken. So good I can still taste it.
I would prefer a thicker crust, but still good.
Also the time to get the pizza when we ate in the restaurant seemed a little long, but then we were also in a hurry. Definitely would recommend and go back!!