“noise”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

very noisy and no lamb in a Greek restauirant
server was friendly and stuffed peppers were good but the french fries looked old and reheated

1  Thank jajoslarkin
There are newer reviews for Anna's Harborside Grille

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We enjoyed some of the finest food to be had in Plymouth! We sat outdoors, listening to live music, overlooking the wharf and were served by the most friendly of servers. A truly wonderful evening!

1  Thank CarolB22
Reviewed September 4, 2012

service was EXTREMELY slow, even though the restaurant appeared to have a full staff, and was definitely below capacity for customers. Maybe it was just an off weekend? My husband and I both ordered cheeseburger plates, medium rare. When they finally showed up almost 40 minutes later, mine was well done. When I pointed it out, the waitress said "oh, sorry" but didn't offer to correct the order. My daughters chicken fingers and fries from the kids menu were fine. Overall, paying $52.00 for two cheeseburgers and fries, an order of kids chicken fingers and fries, and three sodas seemed way too much for the slow service and poor quality food.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went here after a disappointing dinner at Lobster Hut. We sat on the patio. My son ordered the buffalo chicken nachos and really enjoyed them - I tried them too and they were yummy. 2 of us had the oreo ice cream pie and found it scrumptious. I had a margarita and enjoyed it immensely. The service was great.
The view is not as great as some of the restaurants that are right on the water but the food and service were great and if we went back to Plymouth this would be a MUST DO for us but for a whole meal. :)

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Don't get me wrong there were several Greek items on the menu. But I would say the menu was more American than Greek. I love the outdoor seating. It is nice to be able to sit out by the waterfront and get something besides seafood. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable lunch. I will definitely be going back.