“A wonderful surprise, don't let the Shopping Plaza fool you!”

Aroma Tavern and Grill
Ranked #35 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New restaurant with local flavor
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My close friend and my trainer have eaten their many times and raved about their food. I finally had a chance to try it out for lunch with my son and two grandsons. It was wonderful, they are very reasonably priced and serve great amounts of tasty food. My older Grandson and I chose a hamburger from their "Power Lunch Menu', everything was $10.00 and came with soup and side orders. The french fries were absolutely yummy, the mayonnaise and catsup came on the side, the hamburger was cooked to perfection and the coleslaw was delicious too. My son ordered the fish sandwich and clam chowder and raved about it, the youngest of our party loved his chicken fingers and fries. All around a must place to go and eat while visiting Plymouth/Manomet. My friends recommended their scallop dinner, prime rib and steak dinner. We are planning to eat there again at the end of this week, this time for dinner. Great friendly service!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Good food, reasonable prices, with a variety to choose from. I had the brick chicken it was a little dry but very tasty. My boyfriend had the fried clams, they were cooked to perfection. You will not leave there hungry because they give you a hearty meal. The bread basket with a maple tasting butter is delicious Go there you won't be disappointed

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My wife and I had forgotten about this place as it is kind of out of the way for us. We waited too long on Saturday night before Mother's Day to make a reservation. So we went here and everything was very good as well as the service. Considering how busy they were we thought the wait getting a table and being served would be bad. It was just the opposite not a long wait and we loved it. We will be back again.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

this restaurant came recommended by friends.. We went today and the service was very slow. Hard to do when we were only couple in the dining room. we were told the staff was on "Mother's Day mode. My husband had the power lunch which he said was very good. I ordered the French dip. It arrived at our table after a rather long wait. The meat itself was very over cooked and so fatty I could not even eat it.
For he second time in my adult life, I sent a meal back. The waitress told me that she showed the owner and his comment was that Prime Rib has fat. Seriously, I would not give it to my dog as I don't think he could chew it. At this point my meal was taken off the bill. The waitress then developed an attitude. Rate this restaurant which I had looked forward to trying, one of the worst ever.

2  Thank djtilden
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Three of us went for a late lunch and sat at the bar .......
Personally, I ate off the daily specials board and was very pleased with the pork vegetable soup and seared tuna. When the tuna arrived it appeared
(to me) mildly over cooked, however, the proof is always in the taste and, in the end, it was wonderfully seasoned and tender. The bartender recommended the "Power Lunch" which my friends enjoyed ...... An app, small salad and modest sandwich for $10. A real deal considering the food quality and taste. The only reason I dropped one rating was, for me, the staff interactions were a bit too informal for in front of customers .......... or perhaps I am just getting old and cranky. In any event the food was very good and we would not hesitate to return.