“Good Choice”

Aroma's Tavern and Grill
Ranked #33 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New restaurant with local flavor
Monrovia, California
“Good Choice”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Christine at A White Swan recommended this place. While visiting Plymouth we took my brother in law to Aroma's. He was please that they offered mussels that night (they don't have them every night). He yummed all through each and every morsel. Since he still had some sauce left he asked for more bread to sop up the sauce. I thought he was going to pick up the plate and lick it clean. He raved on and on about how good they were.
My husband had the meatloaf and really enjoyed it.
I had the London Broil. It was all right, but just a bit dry. That's why I gave a four instead of five.
This is a great restaurant and the next time we make our way back to Plymouth it is certainly a place we will visit again.

• Visited December 2013

Connecticut
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Excellent food, service, and ambiance. Can not find fault with any aspect. A great find in the area.

Visited November 2013
Bourne, Massachusetts
“The best meal in the area I have had in a very long time!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped by chance, have always heard that the chef from the old Foppianos was there. I had the special filet mignon wrapped in bacon garlic herb mashed, and two spears of mushrooms. It was fantastic! we also had the spicy cohoags if you like em hot this is for you. My husband had the meatloaf and it was increditable. We highly recommend it, you will love it!

• Visited August 2013
Boston
“GREAT DINNER!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Had an early dinner with my wife at Aroma. Decor is very pleasing....casual Italian taverna setting. Menu was extensive with many pasta, fish, and meat entrees. Appetizer was a beet salad which was very fresh and heaping. My entree was a delicious end cut prime rib, cooked to perfection. Meal was accompanied by a baked potato and grilled asparagus. Server was efficient, attentive, and pleasant. Would definitely return!

• Visited July 2013
New Hampshire
“Stopped for a quick bite, wished it was longer stay”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

After heading to the Cape to start our vacation, we decided to head into town for a quick bite and some grocery shopping. Right next door to the Stop & Shop we found Aroma. The entrance wasn't much to talk about but once inside we found a large bar area and a nicely decorated restaurant. They had a nice list of house martini's and a nice wine list, but we weren't drinking as we were heading out to grocery shop. We were looking for more of a bar/tavern style food, but Aroma is so much more. At our table we got broiled scrod, lobster ravioli and a chicken parm over linguine that was absolutely huge, and everyone loved their food. The basked of warm breads was perfect too.

I wish that we had gone here for a real dinner, where we had time to enjoy drinks and appetizers. We think we'll be back during our week vacation to take in more of what they have to offer.

A specialty they had was the "be the chef" menu where you can pick your pasta, your sauce and your protein (shrimp, chicken, scallops, etc) and create your own meal.

It was a great first trip out on our vacation and Aroma made it excellent.

• Visited July 2013