“36 great holes”

Pinehills Golf Club
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you get a chance to play here, take it. Both courses offer a challenge to the best golfers and have always been in superb condition when I've played there. Restaurant and bar are both really good afterwards.

There are newer reviews for Pinehills Golf Club

Reviewed July 23, 2013

A perfect location for an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception in lower level. This facility offers many amenities and is very private to home owners at The Pinehills.

1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Both the Jones and Nicholas courses are great and well kept. There are snack huts on the 9th hole and the cart that comes around the course. They have a delicious restaurant with a patio that looks out at the driving range and putting green. Looking for a wedding venue? They have a beautiful hall and amazing staff! Great way to spend a beautiful day.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I've played Pinehills many times and the course is generally in good condition. However, the discourteous staff and poor service in the restaurant make me give the whole experience a very poor rating. We arrived with a Groupon Coupon which clearly states that the value of the coupon be recognized by Pinehills. They failed to give us the Groupon discount and I am now in the proces of collecting the money from Groupon. Lunch at the restaurant was over an hour because it took our servers more than 30 minutes to bring a sandwich. I thought they had gone to Plymouth to buy the bread!
Take my advice, and patronize one of the many other lovely courses in Plymouth, Crosswinds etc. where they actually treat you as if they are happy to have you as a customer.
This is my last visit to Pinehills.

1  Thank Swimtrain
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went for lunch and it was good. I would go again. The location is nice and it has good food. Also, take a drive around the area- it is a lovely development.

1  Thank BuddyPR