“Poor Service”

Hingham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Poor Service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I've played Pinehills many times and the course is generally in good condition. However, the discourteous staff and poor service in the restaurant make me give the whole experience a very poor rating. We arrived with a Groupon Coupon which clearly states that the value of the coupon be recognized by Pinehills. They failed to give us the Groupon discount and I am now in the proces of collecting the money from Groupon. Lunch at the restaurant was over an hour because it took our servers more than 30 minutes to bring a sandwich. I thought they had gone to Plymouth to buy the bread!
Take my advice, and patronize one of the many other lovely courses in Plymouth, Crosswinds etc. where they actually treat you as if they are happy to have you as a customer.
This is my last visit to Pinehills.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Swimtrain

Marion, Massachusetts, USA
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Lunch was good”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went for lunch and it was good. I would go again. The location is nice and it has good food. Also, take a drive around the area- it is a lovely development.

1 Thank BuddyPR
Plymouth, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Daily-Fee Course in MA”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Two of the best courses in MA (Jones and Nicklaus). Friendly Staff. Unreal practice facilities with unlimited use of the driving range. Also the course is always in great condition regardless of the fact that it is always packed.

Visited July 2012
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Two fine golf courses with a private club feel”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Jones Course is among my favorite places to play in New England. Great greens, lots of elevation changes, challenging but fair.

Visited August 2012
Lutz, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great golf location and experiance”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had played here before on the Nicklaus course and this time with our friends we played the Jones course - seemed to be a bit more of a challenge, but is a great layout and the course is in great shape. There are lots of elevation changes and it is a fun layout and I would highly recommend playing here if you are in the area.

Visited September 2012