“Best Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is the place to try if you want to enjoy huge unique burgers at a reasonable price. Always busy!

There are newer reviews for KKatie's Burger Bar

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Small bar/restaurant but nice atmosphere. A great choice of burgers which actually come prepared the way you ask for them (pink or no pink). Fries were hot and tasted like they were just cooked. Would definitely revisit!

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Hands down, best burger I've ever eaten. My husband completely agrees. I got the California burger and oh my gosh... Seriously delicious. It wasn't messy or greasy. The toppings on the hamburger were perfectly placed. Delicious. And flavorful! We are now back home from vacationing in plymouth, and we can't stop thinking about these burgers. :) I even went back and told the chef how great it was. I only wish the place was a bit bigger- It was hoppin. I'm happy for the business. I also wish the lady who greeted us at the bar was a bit nicer and more helpful. But our waiter was nice! Above all: eat here! You won't regret it.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

OMG - the burgers at KKatie's are outstanding. They've recently opened a restaurant in Marshfield almost identical to the original in Plymouth. They have home-made burgers - not something that's been frozen and machine made. You can tell the difference. They have a full bar and great beer selection. It's a little small and at peak times can be very noisy with conversations trying to talk over the music - but if you sit at the tight bar - it's great. The burgers are over-the-top excellent and the service (especially at the bar) could not be better. It's a must - just be warned it's going to be noisy.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

While walking to the mayflower my friend and i wanted to stop for lunch. We stopped into this gem. From the outside we didn't know what to expect. Went in, sat down, and were pleasantly surprised! The service was great! Placed was packed and still had a minimal wait for the burgers. Food was OUT OF THIS WORLD!! We left full!!