“KKatie's is Grrreat!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I've been here several times with my buddy, Bugs. We both love the burgers. And you have to try the sweet potato fries. Now you'd think someone named Bugs would order carrots.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I live in Plymouth and this is one of favorite places for wings. They also have many burger options. I would like to see them add bison to the burger menu. The fries are my kids favorite fries in the area. Decent beer selection an they pour a good Guinness. I will continue to go back as long as my arteries can take it.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Went over after a day at Plimoth Plantation. Came because of the great reviews on here. Excellent choice!! Yum! Great wings, great service. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The place is small and very crowded.
The burgers were very good and with lots of options.
Price is fair.
The service was just OK and less. Not very friendly. Made us feel we were in her way.
Not what I expected from a place like this.
I asked for the Blue burger and they got me the mushroom burger instead. The server insisted I was wrong although my whole family heard me ask for the Blue burger. She said it will take 10-15 min for then to make the new burger so I just stayed with the mushroom that was also good but not what I really wanted.
If you like beer - the have a great verity.
My wife ordered a Corona light and the server just brought out an open Corona, put it on the table and said they don't have Corona light and left.
Despite the good food - I will not return to this place.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I heard good things about this place and checked it out on the internet. Almost everybody agreed it was a great burger joint.

I agree, as "professorial" traveler (+200 night per year in a hotel) this is the third best burger I have ever eaten. I've been to 48 states and five continents, and third place ain't bad.

I'm a typical New Englander as was taken aback a bit when greeted like Norm in Cheers. A real friendly bunch with a great burger menu. Everything is fresh, the Guinness was poured just right. To be honest though, the FF were O.K. Perhaps I'll try the curly fries next time.

My overall experience was A+. I got there at 6:15 and beat the rush by 1/2 an hour. When I left there wasn't an empty seat in the house. I did ask when was it slow, and the response was "winter".

Go early, go often, just go, great palce.

1  Thank joepeters21