“This is a great local spot for burgers and good times”

KKatie's Burger Bar
Ranked #2 of 215 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in historic downtown Plymouth. KKatie’s is a family owned and operated eatery presenting signature half-pound burgers and inspired, soups, salads, and sandwiches. The emphasis on high-quality ingredients, large selection of gourmet toppings, array of local craft beers and wine, and customizable unique menu offerings means that this is one burger joint you won’t feel guilty about coming to. With gluten-free, paleo, and low carb offerings- you name it- KKatie’s has something for everyone… Children’s Menu Take out available
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a great local spot for casual dining, especially if you like burgers. To point out the only downside, it's a tiny spot with a few tightly packed booths or tables. The staff has the system down pat. Stop at the bar if it's full, order a draft or a 24 oz. PBR, and just they will tell you when there is an open table. There is also a full bar menu available. Sitting at the bar and eating is also comfortable.

The burgers are big and cooked to your liking, and you can upgrade to sweet potato or truffle fries. The staff is great, and they are constantly moving around to handle the patrons. It can get a little busy during the weekend, so consider getting a huge clam chowder appetizer until the meal is ready.

This is a place where they get to know your name when you are repeat customers. It may not be considered fine dining, but the dining experience is really fine! Enjoy!

1  Thank jfs0529

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We used multiple search sites and stumbled upon KKaties. Great burgers and chowdah. Burgers are prepared to your diet and tastes. We were here in a busy day to staff worked their butts off. Would easily one back again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My fiancé and I are hosting two 18 year old girls for a week. They are traveling with a group called "Up with People". My son's friend recommended we take them to KKaties. I was a little nervous because of the previous establishment. I am so glad we went. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and we were able to chat, laugh and get to know each other. There is a vast selection of not your average burgers. So many looked good. It was hard to narrow it down to one. The burgers were cooked perfectly. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. It was a bit on the pricey side (but I was forewarned) and found the burgers worth the price.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food is great, nice neighborhood bar atmosphere. All burgers are great and especially love the veggie burger with grilled jalapenos and I am not a vegetarian!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went to KKatie's for the first time yesterday evening. As a teenager I use to work at the garage around the corner polishing cars. I was always told to stay away from this bar, which just made it that much more intriguing. Now some fifty years later it is still a bar but what a change, The best burgers in the greater Plymouth area and a staff that makes you feel welcome. Last night was "Chicken Wings" night. 10 for $3.50. Plump and juicy my wife and I split a plate as well as a hamburger. Not much of a wine list but they did have Kendall Jackson Chardonnay, which is always our default standby. The place was full, with lots of chatter, which is the hallmark of a good neighborhood bar. We will be back.