“Chain Italian Food??”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #74 of 237 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Plymouth MA, next to Chili's.
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Bar did not have Jack Daniels!!! Hubby not happy. Drinks over priced and small. They must ge 5 glasses of wine from one bottle. Stopped for drinks and light dinner. Paid more than if I ordered a full dinner at a non-chain eatery.

Date of visit: April 2019
BertuccisItalian, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Thank you, gweduck, for choosing to dine with us at Bertucci’s. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and will be sure to share it with our management team. Thanks again for dining with us and for reaching out to us.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

Just because a place has an Italian name doesn't mean they can cook- obviously! Could not believe how tough and dry the "chicken santa anna" was- and there was absolutely no flavor. Overly panko-d chicken accompanied by bland fettucine and vegetables- not worth even half of the $18.49 price. My husband had the lasagna- a thin container with loads of pasta but hardly any sauce or meat.
No wonder there were only a few people here at 8 pm on a Thursday night! Better off visiting the Taco Bell next door.

Date of visit: March 2019
BertuccisItalian, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Corhiggins, we're sorry to hear about your dining experience on your recent visit. If you haven’t already spoken with someone about your visit or this review, please email us at GSBertuccis@earlenterprise.com with the Bertucci's location, your name, photo of the receipt, phone number and the details of your experience. Upon receipt of your contact information, a member of our management team will contact you directly.

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

My gal pals and I just ate dinner at the Plymouth Bertuccis and our server Charles (Charlie) was magnificent. He was SO charming and funny. His charisma is unmatched. The food was pretty good. The restaurant was pretty well kept. But the remarkable service from Charles brought this place from 4 stars up to 5. Great experience for me and the ladies. We will be back for wine night very soon!

Date of visit: March 2019
BertuccisItalian, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Thank you, barbdonahue1, for the rave review! At Bertucci’s, we strive to provide great food and world-class service, so we're happy to see that reflected on your visit! We appreciate you sharing such wonderful feedback about Charlie and your entire dining experience! Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and for giving Charlie and your visit to Bertucci’s a 5-star rating. We look forward to seeing and serving you again soon!

Reviewed December 30, 2018

Reasonably priced; mediocre food; good service. I wouldn't make this my regular restaurant, but it was a good choice for an affordable meal.

Date of visit: December 2018
Bertuccis G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

Thank you, rhodytraveler10, for dining with us at Bertucci’s. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

The Bertuccis chain was purchased by the Planet Hollywood owner ealier in 2018 and it doesn't seem to be going well.

We arrived and were seated immediately. The complimentary rolls and dipping oil were the best part of the meal. We ordered a tropical drink and were disappointed when the server returned to tell us there was no pineapple juice and no coconut rum, so we couldn't get our drink.

I got the lasagna and my friend got spaghetti and meatballs. The lasagna arrived in a skillet and was sizzling at the edges. I was told it was super hot. However, when I took a bite, the center of the lasagna was stone cold so I sent it back. Meanwhile, we heard the server tell the table next to us that they were out of the sausage soup that was ordered.

My lasagna came back and was heated through. It was ok but not great. We decided to try dessert and we ordered a cannoli and a profiterole. The server came back to informus the restaurant was out of the profiteroles.... SIGH

At one point I had to use the restroom. It was clearly not cleaned throughout the day (I was there at 6 pm). It was messy with paper towels all over the floor and stalls were out of toilet paper. The trash recepticle was old, had become detached from the wall and was rusty. I wondered about the state of the kitchen.

This was a terrible experience and I wonder how long the location will last, given its extremely poor execution. Thankfully there are plenty of good Italian restaurants in Plymouth. I would recommend Mama Mia's over this place any day.

Date of visit: December 2018
Bertuccis G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2018

Lisa, thanks for choosing to dine with us at Bertucci's. We're so very sorry to hear about your dining experience and will be sure to share your review and feedback with our local management team. We'd like to reach you regarding your visit, so please email us at GSBertuccis@earlenterprise.com with the Bertucci's location, your name, photo of the receipt, phone number and the details of your experience so we may address your concerns and better serve you in the future. Upon receipt of your contact information, a member of our management team will contact you directly.