“YO HO PIRATES! get aboard!!”

Plymouth Cruises aboard Lobster Tales
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We brought our 5 and 8 year old grandsons on this wonderful 75 minute cruise, expecting good things, because Captain Paul always puts on a great cruise. We were surprised by all the little extras and thrilled with the entertainment and total involvement he and his scurvy pirate Mates provided for the kids (and us). We were in stitches!! Highly recommend this trip for ages 4-11..

There are newer reviews for Plymouth Cruises aboard Lobster Tales

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We did this over the summer for the first time and had such a good time! One 11 yr old and two 5 yr old's. I purchased fun pirate stuff at the party store and made my own treasure map/invites for them myself on the computer as a surprise. Weather was perfect! We were on a fully packed cruise but there was plenty of bench seating. I've seen some other reviews that weren't so great but our experience was really good. The captain was very interactive, asking all the kids questions the whole time, and the adults too, keeping everyone involved the whole time. They had a blast shooting the water cannons at the enemy pirate ship, and the employees made sure to rotate all the kids so every kid got a turn. Was also a nice ride for adults on the front of the boat, fits 10 people or so but very open and nice views of Plymouth harbor and the beaches. The kids loved when they pulled up the lobster trap and they all got to hold funky crabs and learn about them. There was plenty of pirate brew, which was root beer. The kids all had fun going through the treasure, collecting gold rings and dubloon's. There was more than enough for all the kids. The small bathroom below was very clean. We all thought it was well worth the money, which was reasonable. My brother has been on fishing boats for years and he complimented the captain on the way out, saying how "great a job he did."

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I work as a tour guide and have been on a Lobster Cruise 3 times this summer. Each trip was outstanding. Last week I had 6 young people in addition to senior citizens. Paul is so terrific with all ages. I highly recommend this trip to all ages .
Spectacular time!

2  Thank JAR817
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The lobster cruise is a great time for all ages. You get the opportunity to sail the harbor, get some history of the area, and do some hands-on fishing. A great time for only $16.00 each! Plan to pay to park, but keep in mind there is a two-hour limit on the spaces, so park close to the time of your cruise.

2  Thank JGallagher28
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Took my 2 and 1/2 year old grandson. The cruise is recomended for 4+. We had talked to the booth attendant prior to making reservations and she indicated that he might be scarred. Knowing my grandsons personality we decided to go. He had a great time. He didn't always understand what was going on but he saw the other kids having fun and got caught up in their excitement. There was another toddler there who did get frightened. The crew knew exactly what to do. And in a matter of minutes he was happy again. I have to say the crew totally made the cruise. They made corny jokes, kept the kids involved, made sure all the kids were involved. Every child, parent, grandparent seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves. There was never a dull moment. I can see this being an annual tradition.

1  Thank Momski1620