“They left us in ptown!!!”

Plymouth to Provincetown Express Ferry
Ranked #14 of 69 things to do in Plymouth
Cambridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They left us in ptown!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We took the boat over on Monday morning with plans to come back on Tuesday evening. We asked several times about the boat leaving the following day at 4pm and were reassured that they would be there. There was a passing rain storm early Tuesday so I decided to call and make sure they would be coming. They did not come because it was not worth it to them since not that many people were coming over from Plymouth. I Then had to spend an additional 53 dollars to take a fast ferry from ptown to Boston and then have someone drive me to my car which was parked in Plymouth to then drive home to boston. I would not take this again nor would I recommended it to anyone that is going for more than a few hours and taking the same boat back that night.

4 Thank Shannonmc23

Bridgewater, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Day Trip”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The boat left on time and we arrived at Ptown about 11:45. Very relaxing ride and lots of fun shops to explore. If Idid it again, I would bring a bathing suit and towel with me. The return trip was as equally enjoyable. The crew on the boat were very friendly and took their time to assist a young man with disablitlies. Although the drive Ptown is very pretty. Going this way made the trip quicker an more enjoyable!

2 Thank JenJ321
Worcester, Massachusetts
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Pilgrim belle ferry harbor tour”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have taken paddle boat rides before and this was by far one of the best. It's one hour and 15 minutes. The captain was awesome, very personable and gave a great narration and history of many Plymouth sites. Highly recommend. Small snack bar in bottom.
We paid 53.00 for two adults and two kids.

1 Thank Angela S
Plymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awful- DID NOT HONOR $20 Paid for a $40 GROUPON”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I bought a Groupon last year for the Plymouth to Providencetown Ferry and they will not honor the amount that was paid, not the special price of the Groupon (i understand that has to be used in the timeframe) but the money that was actually paid for the 2 Groupons purchased is not being hornored, nice that this company can take money from your consumers and give NOTHING IN RETURN.

This is the ONLY PLACE that has NOT HONORED these and I think it is awful when a Company already has taken your money and will not give you the services paid for. I have purchased groupons for numerous other resorts/activites/resturants and they ALWAY HONOR WHAT YOU PAID.

5 Thank bridget m
Boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great Day Trip Getaway”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

First of all, we had great weather, and the ride over was smooth with light winds. And when you arrive be prepared to walk - just to get to the Commercial St. was a 15 minute walk down the pier from the boat. Once you get to Commercial St, go right for the honky tonk (east) or left for the more quiet and scenic (west). Needless to say, we went west, and chose to stay on Commercial Street with peaks of the water on our left. Lots of places to go down to the beach along the way too - for a quick dip, as well as inviting restaurants and bars. We strolled into the an open air mall call the Aquarium. There's several small food stalls and a large deck at the end with covered dining tables and a bar. Very pleasant to sit out there with nice views and cool breezes. We walked the entire length of Commercial St and when the P-town Pedicab happened along, we decided to take it back to the Town Hall and Pilgrim Memorial. It was fantastic - you pay what you feel the ride was worth. Since we were hot and tired by then - it was worth a lot. And our driver was incredible going over several steep hills with three adults in tow. The boat ride back to Plymouth was more rough. It was then that we noticed how hard the seats were. We were on the top deck, and were wishing we had cushions. Funny, we didn't notice on the way over. Must be an end of day phenomenon. All in all, it was a great day trip, and would go again, maybe bring a bike next time ($5 extra).