“Hotel eat”

Harbor Grille
Ranked #94 of 205 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Why search all over town for a great restaurant? If you crave an energizing breakfast, delicious lunch, elegant dinner or scrumptious Sunday brunch, be sure to visit our Plymouth, MA hotel's Harbor Grille Restaurant and enjoy fresh American cuisine. Looking for a fun place to relax? Enjoy a light meal, refreshing beverages and great entertainment at the Harbor Grille Pub. We strive to ensure that your dining experience is the best that it can possibly be.
Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Hotel eat”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

they had quite a bit to choose from,the clam chowder had very little broth.the service was very good.

Visited July 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Ate in the Pub, the Nacho Appetizer with chili was delicious”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We ate breakfast at the Harbor Gille and it was okay, bit pricey for our budget but the Nacho Appetizer we had in the evening at the Pub was delicious !!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Lady_Gemini59
Plymouth Massachusetts
“So it's in a hotel, get over it!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

When I'm looking for a really great meal in Plymouth, Massachusetts it's hard to decide where to go because they're (the many restaurants) all so good. But I know that if I go to The Harbor Grille at the Radisson Hotel Plymouth Harbor I'm going to come away very satisfied. Too often locals of and visitors to Plymouth don't like considering eating in a hotel but that shouldn't be a concern here. The food is always yummy and the location is great, right across the street from Plymouth Harbor where all the boats are lefting and righting all over the place. They have T-riffic early-bird specials and holiday brunches too. And for a more intimate culinary experience, dine in The Pub. I love their Rueben.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank JuliannaKempton
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

As my wife and I continued our "Dining thru Plymouth" introduction of local restaurants and what they had to offer in our new home town we decided to try The Harbor Grille, located in the Radisson Hotel in the heart of the harbor area of Plymouth. Made reservations for a Saturday night visit. Parking is not a problem as it is a larger hotel with many parking options available, free. Dining room is definitely dated and needs a bit of updating. A garden theme is present on the walls. The furniture definitely needs replacing but still comfortable. After being seated by hostess and being presented with wine list and menus we were shocked to discover that, due to a last minute tour group checking in, they had gone to a limited menu, none of which appealed to us. We asked our waitress Melissa if the regular, full menu was available. She was more then happy to check, happily coming back with the menus stating chef had no problem preparing what ever we wanted.
I started with a shrimp cocktail, six medium sized perfectly chilled shrimp arrived arranged around the lip of a martini glass with the zesty homemade sauce in the middle. Delicious. Wife ordered the Autumn bisque, a pumpkin squash soup in a small cup, piping hot. Wife loved it and a perfect size for an appetizer. I followed my shrimp with their southwestern wedge salad. Only complaint here would be that more of the dressing should have been put on the lettuce as opposed to around it. Came with small fried onion sticks sprinkled around the dish. Dressing had some serious heat but very good. I followed that with their flat iron NY strip steak. One of the simple ways I judge a restaurant is on how well they can grill a steak. Harbor Grill came thru with flying colors! I ordered mine medium and that's exactly how it came, juicy and perfectly prepared, great steak, accompanied by parmesan straw potatoes and vegetable combo of carrots and broccolini. Wife ordered the shrimp stir fry which she absolutely loved, nice ring of shrimp circling a tower of white rice and stir fried vegetables. We were enjoying our meals so much that we did something we normally don't do, ordered dessert. Wife had bananas foster and I had raisin bread pudding with caramel sauce. Both absolutely delicious!. A nice bottle of Polka Dot Riesling, and Tawny Port complimented our dinner perfectly.
This review would not be fair if I also did not make note of our server, Melissa. She was great! funny, professional and efficient. She spaced our meal perfectly without being asked to. She never asked when I wanted my salad, just brought it after my appetizer and then put the meal order in. She has been working at this restaurant for approximately 13 years and it shows, make sure to ask for her. We will definitely be back!
As I said earlier, its definitely a dated room but if you can look past that you're in for a great meal.
They also do a great brunch on Sundays.

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Bill B
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
“Sunday Brunch Great!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We eat at the Horbor Grille in the Radisson every Sunday when we are in town. A great brunch, including mimosas,bloody marys, coffee, juice, soft drinks,tea,etc. Great carving station with best meats-lamb,prime rib,rack-of-lamb,turkey, ham or other carving, outstanding fish entrees, salmon, shrimp,etc. all breakfast items, wonderful desserts. A real gem for 19.95 pp. If you are a frequent diner for $65 you get a card for buy one/get one for any meal, any time, including the Sunday brunch.

• Visited September 2013