“Pretty Good...”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Brockton, Massachusetts
“Pretty Good...”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went to the Waterfront Bar and Grill last weekend for a family get-together and I was initially pleased with the place; nice view, outdoor bar, polite staff. But once getting seated inside (where my family had reservations) my opinion of the place went down slightly.

Being the purpose of the get-together to catch up with family, it was difficult for us to all talk without yelling over the speaker system which was 'conveniently' placed literally five feet over our heads. Not to mention the low hanging ceiling only amplified the noise level.

But it wasn't all negatives; the food was very good, the meat was fresh and not reminiscent of the half frozen/rotten burgers I've had before which seem to have come right out of a microwave. The view was great, right on the water so I could watch the sunset from my table without even getting up.

Final note: This place would be great for a get-together with friends or just an impromptu 'bar hop', but just for my more formal experience it wasn't the best choice. But I'll surely be back here again when I'm not trying to hear my nephew talk about his graduation from college.

• Visited June 2014

Otis, MA
“Good food, excellent service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Early Saturday evening in early June, great weather day so the place was pretty full. Our waitress was Meghan, and she was outstanding. Not intrusive, but always close by.

My wife really likes French Onion Soup, but doesn't like bread in it. Even when we tell this to the waitress, it usually comes with bread anyway... but Meghsn listened and heard. Our soups came promptly (I had NE Clam Chowder), and both dishes were obviously made on the premises. Our dinners came just as we finished the soup, and they were equally superb.

Highly recommended.

Providence, Rhode Island
“Great! ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is exactly what you'd expect on the waterfront in a New England town. Fresh seafood, outdoor seating options, cold drinks, etc. It's not upscale but it's not a beachfront location so your swimsuit and flip flops aren't going to cut it here. Put on a pair of shorts and a nice shirt, get a table outside on the 2nd floor so you can see the water, and order a beer and the lobster roll. You won't be disappointed.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Good place to meet”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Plenty of parking and within walking distance to all the waterfront attractions. I find it a little pricey and the food average. Overall not disappointed and I enjoy the patio for a drink.

• Visited May 2014
new jersey
“As expected”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

we liked it okay. My broiled scallops were great and my husbands prosciutto wrapped cod was also very good. the place is loud, crass and happenin. (they can't make a baked potato) But it's ok. If you want a better foodie meal go up a block to Sabor. but if you want a I'm having fish and a baked potato average meal near the water might as well go here. LOUD.

Visited May 2014

Been to Waterfront Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!