“Surpise Party for my Hubby”

Waterfront Bar and Grill
Ranked #23 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Surpise Party for my Hubby”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have to say that thanks to John Masotta, Manager of the Waterfront and his amazing & capable staff. My husband's surprise party was a huge success. John took the time to assist with every detail. Our guests 37 in all (on a Saturday night) where blown away by the exceptional service. The cheese & vegetable tray was beautiful and the clam chowder hot delicious and creamy. The buffet was professionally organized with a fresh Ceasar salad. The steak tips were cooked to a perfect medium (as promised), the shrimp scampi yummy, and the chicken broccoli & pasta cooked perfectly. A special thank you to our bartender (our party had the downstairs bar for our function) was amazing. Even our younger guests thought the pizza was the best they had ever had! Infact I ordered extra for the adults after dessert and it was delicious! Everyone had a wonderful time and I couldn't be happier with the food, service and The Waterfront for making it a night to remember. Thank you!

• Visited April 2013

“Not bad”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was good, not great. It took a while before our waitress even noticed we were there but once we ordered they were prompt. Staff is nice. We had nice table by the window.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Noisy”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ate upstairs which has a bar area, TV's & dinning tables. Its pretty noisy. I ordered the fish tacos'. the fish cubes (3 per taco) were deep fried, it was more fried batter than fish. It was disappointing & I wouldn't order again. My sister had the tuna appetizer which she said was good but much smaller portion than it used to be, other family members had the pizza which they both said was good.

• Visited January 2013
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Now my favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

During the winter the Waterfront has a special that is amazing. Dinner for two with a bottle of wind for $35! We love this restaurant/bar. The food is incredible, the wine excellent, the beer choices great. There is outside bar/dining in the summer season and the first floor restaurant is about as welcoming as a restaurant can be
The last couple of visits our waiter James (tall, dark, and handsome with a great personality) made our visit special and very enjoyable.
Dan was the chef and served a soup of the day which was "hot and spicy chicken soup". It reminded me of hot and sour chinese soup but was even better. He came to our table and shared his soup ingredients with us. I have to say Dan cooks some awesome food. I had pork medallions wrapped in bacon and they were huge, tender, juicy and incredibly delicious.
I know I risk having to wait in line if everyone reads this, but I cannot say enough about the restaurant, the people, and the food.
MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT!!!!

• Visited January 2013
“Good deal on special”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Had the two for one special. Restaurant was lively and pleasant, food was average, waitress over-billed us.

Visited January 2013

Been to Waterfront Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!