“Noisy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ate upstairs which has a bar area, TV's & dinning tables. Its pretty noisy. I ordered the fish tacos'. the fish cubes (3 per taco) were deep fried, it was more fried batter than fish. It was disappointing & I wouldn't order again. My sister had the tuna appetizer which she said was good but much smaller portion than it used to be, other family members had the pizza which they both said was good.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

During the winter the Waterfront has a special that is amazing. Dinner for two with a bottle of wind for $35! We love this restaurant/bar. The food is incredible, the wine excellent, the beer choices great. There is outside bar/dining in the summer season and the first floor restaurant is about as welcoming as a restaurant can be
The last couple of visits our waiter James (tall, dark, and handsome with a great personality) made our visit special and very enjoyable.
Dan was the chef and served a soup of the day which was "hot and spicy chicken soup". It reminded me of hot and sour chinese soup but was even better. He came to our table and shared his soup ingredients with us. I have to say Dan cooks some awesome food. I had pork medallions wrapped in bacon and they were huge, tender, juicy and incredibly delicious.
I know I risk having to wait in line if everyone reads this, but I cannot say enough about the restaurant, the people, and the food.
MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT!!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Had the two for one special. Restaurant was lively and pleasant, food was average, waitress over-billed us.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went over a year ago to the upstairs area and had a reasonable meal but we were hurried through our meal as they needed to remove our table to set up for the loud meat-market bar scene that night. The bizarre scene was entertainment of sorts.

Then last month we went back to retry the food and sat downstairs. The menu was uninspired and the food was bland and the pasta was overcooked. I needed to grab the salt and pepper shakers but would have preferred that they seasoned in the kitchen.

Drinks are strong so that's a good value but doesn't make up for the meal. Staff friendly.

In good weather the outside bar is a nice place to sit and watch TV.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

It is East Bay Grill without the incredible wait, pompous management and terrible service. Great views, friendly staff, good prices. Park at East Bay and walk across the street to Waterfront

Been to Waterfront Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!