“Best cupcakes in town”
Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery. We bake homemade, fresh & delicious cupcakes daily - all beautifully hand decorated with love. Each day our case is full of at least 15 different decadent varieties to choose from. We are also home to our new Cupcake Whirlie . . . You choose your favorite cupcake and we whirl it into our Premium Soft-Serve Ice Cream, for the most amazing frozen treat! We now also offer GLUTEN FREE Fridays!! Every Friday we offer amazing Gluten Free Cupcakes. On a daily basis, we offer GF cookies, trifles and cake cups. Pick up some of our other dessert treats - trifles, cookies, cake pops, frosting shots and cake cups. Periodically we have some fun whipping up new treats like whoopee pies, cupcake jars and our new Cookie Dips! We look forward to satisfying your sweet tooth soon!!
Dallas, Texas
“Best cupcakes in town”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I used to live really close to Plymouth and we would go down to the water front and check things out. We would always go to Cupcake Charlie's. I was never disappointed by anything I got there. I am definitely going there the next time I'm up in Plymouth.

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“A must when in Plymouth!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My mother and I first visited in May 2013, and then again in August 2013. Each time the cupcakes were absolutely delicious and my mom also enjoyed the merchandise. She still wears her cupcake t-shirt around all the time. :) My mother uses a walker and Charlie's is handicap accessible and there is convenient handicap parking as well.

Visited August 2013
“Anniversary trip”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

After trying Cupcake Charlie's last fall, I knew we had to stop again this year. They offer a broad range of flavors and some change on a daily basis. The chocolate chip is my favorite. I recommend getting there early in the day before the good flavors run out!

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Incredibly cute.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

On our visit to Plymouth we were looking for a nice place for a lunch stop.
Cupcake Charlie's vivid sign caught our eyes, and when we entered the lovely bakery we knew that we were not going to have lunch… Instead, we had a delicious, sweet and very tasty 'cupcake festival' – and we are NOT cupcake lovers at all…

"Life is short – Eat a cupcake" is their motto, and what can I say? They are right!
Their cupcakes are works of art: They are moist and melting in your mouth, a little too sweet in my opinion – but I'm not complaining: these were the best cupcakes I've ever had. They were fresh, they were wicked, and we enjoyed every single bite.

Highly Recommended!!!

• Visited September 2013
Mansfield, Massachusetts
“Great cupcakes...”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went to cupcake Charlies it was delicious, there is a huge selection and they are Delicious..... definitely worth the trip... I had the Chocolate overload and my fiancee had the Boston cream pie... Yummy...

Visited October 2013