“You need to stop here on your way to the beach”
Review of Ali's Roast Beef - CLOSED

Ali's Roast Beef
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Ali runs a tight ship here, this is always our stop for lunch before hitting the boat. Great sandwiches at great prices. She is always whipping up some tasty meals to satisfy any ones cravings. Can't wait for our next visit

2  Thank Mark K

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I live in Plymouth and have been to Ali's many times. The food is real comfort food. The roast beef (sweet and sassy) is my favorite, but I also really like the pastrami sandwich. My kids love the home made Mac n cheese.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Came here for a late lunch/early dinner and caught her at closing time. Without skipping a beat, she opened up her kitchen and made us a couple of her signature roast beef sandwiches. The Roast Beef was excellent, and Potato Salad good enough. Forgot to ask about the signature Mac and Cheese. I'll try that next time......

1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I,ve ordered subs here numerous times and they have always been delicious.The sweet and sassy Roast Beef is delicious and so are steak and cheese subs.The employees have always been very nice and Ali herself is a very nice lady and generous with her portions.
The brownies are always delicious.

Thank BugletMa.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I live up the street and have been a few times, subs are always good. Roast beef is great, mac and cheese and meatball sub also tasty. During lunch they sometimes make fresh brownies, always yummy! Nice little takeout place, they have a picnic table outside but we will walk to Stevens Field for a picnic.
Great place for a quick lunch.