“Fun, laid back atmosphere”
Review of T-Bones Roadhouse

T-Bones Roadhouse
Ranked #20 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Not 5 stars, but decent food in a fun atmosphere. In warm weather they open up the front windows. Bowl of peanuts was great to munch on before food arrived

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would have loved the opportunity to review the food but unfortunately I cant. My wife and I stopped in as the place looked like fun. We were seated right away by the front window and looked at the menu. The food looked interesting but after about fifteen minutes of no waitress I went to the hostess station where there were three waitresses talking and laughing amongst themselves ignoring customers and asked if there was a server working. The hostess said she would check. I am not sure, since I am not in the restaurant business, but I am pretty sure if you sit someone at a table you should know if the table is going to be served. Anyway, we waited about five more minutes and left without even someone taking a drink order. We walked a short distance to a restaurant that served us promptly. There are a lot of great restaurants in Plymouth, this isn't one of them.

1  Thank SMoriarty
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place has some great food! It was hard to decide on what to have from the menu. So we went back more than once. They also had a band playing that was fun to listen to. The staff is very friendly and helpful not just with the menu items but also with recommending sites to see in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, and tips and eggs fantastic, fresh omelets, and excellent prices. Can be chilly in the back room where the AC is running full blast. scenic view can be available when the windows are open where you can sit a people watch.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

July 4th with relatives. The food was OK, but forget conversation. The noise level was that of a bar under full tilt. The only people to make themselves known where the drunks at the next table. I guess that they were having fun or at least thought so.