“Great Prices, atmosphere - OK food”
Review of T-Bones Roadhouse

T-Bones Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 210 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were considering using them to cater our Son's high school graduation party so we decided to try the food in the restaurant. The steak tips were not good at all. The turkey tips were pretty good, good ribs. The Fire and Ice cukes were awesome. Loud environment, large drinks and beers and friendly wait staff

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Went there for breakfast on a Saturday morning with my wife. We both ordered omelets. It wasn't busy but it still took almost thirty minutes for the food to come. The home fries were so cold I was afraid to eat them. The eggs weren't even warm. Would have sent them back but I hate doing that. I posted about this on their Facebook page but they deleted my post twice. After eating the cold omelet I was sick to my stomach the rest of the day. Now I know why it wasn't busy on a Saturday morning.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

T Bone's was really fun in that they had unique food choices, and a very Western rowdy feel to it. Lots of decor all over the place, amazing Buffalo, BBQ, and Chipotle flavored food items (including BBQ Pork egg rolls!). The servers were very friendly. The prices were reasonable. Also, if you sit in the bar area, the entire front of the restaurant is open to the New England mainstreet just off the ocean!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We were in Plymouth recently and ate at this establishment for dinner with a large family group. The atmosphere was pretty loud with a big bar area and a band had just finished their set. We were seated in the back. Service was friendly and helpful. They were definitely trying hard.

However, I found the food to be barely average. It wasn't horrible but it was far from standout. That seemed to be the experience with half of our party with the other half liking their food more. My steak fajitas were hot but just not seasoned to any degree. All I got was a charred taste to the meat as well as the onions and peppers. The rice was bland and dry too.

The price was reasonable though, and maybe I'll go for more of the bbq items if I ever end up back here. Overall, you could do worse but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

An engaging interior and cornbread app on the table could not cover up for the cold food. We went for breakfast and the meals were not expensive - and were even good looking, but sat too long in the kitchen before being served. I should have sent the meal back, but had no time so left much uneaten. Would I go to this neighborhood bar again? Maybe... They serve "three squares" a day, but are mostly known around town as a biker and fighter bar at night.