“A lot of fun!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A lot of fun!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We went on the ghost lantern tour. The tour guide had great stories to tell and places to take us. Walking through Burial Hill at night was awesome. A couple of "haunted" alley ways we walked through at night were the same ones I would not walk through during the day. I wonder why?? All in all, I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Alison K

Connecticut
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Historical Lantern Tour”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

It was a nice experience walking about town with a lit lantern and listening to facts about the area, however the tour did end a bit later than advertised and it was a lot of standing still after awhile. I recommend it, however it was not good for the kids in the group due to time etc.

Visited July 2012
Wichita, Kansas
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Enjoyed the walking tour and the history. It was a nice end to our stay.

Visited June 2012
Northwood, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A fun spooky tour”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We took the "Ghosts & Legends" tour last Friday and loved it. Our tour guide Barbara was excellent- really into the tour and knew her stuff! I was very happy that Burial Hill was part of the tour, as that was on our list of places to see while in Plymouth.
The walking was not hard as there were lots of stops while Barbara told her stories. She was wonderful with all our questions and great with the kids who were on the tour. I get the feeling she would tailor the tone of the tour depending on the age of children present. Even so, I'm not sure I would bring little kids on this one (our son is 10 and did fine). They do offer an historic tour instead of the ghost tour. This was also very convenient for us as it leaves from the John Carver Inn, which is where we were staying. The price was very reasonable- $12 for adults and $10 for kids plus tip. I would definitely recommend this and am looking forward to taking the historic tour the next time we are in Plymouth.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank NewHampshire3
Seekonk, MA
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Lantern Tour - This was Great!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I loved this! We walked around and learned all the history of the area of Plymouth. Very educational for the kids! I recommend this to everyone. There was a small fee .. we tipped the lady giving the tours - she did a great job.

Visited May 2011