“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Patrizia's

Patrizia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrizia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 203 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Court Street
Description: Patrizia's is an authentic European Italian restaurant located in Plymouth's historic waterfront. We believe in the Italian culinary tradition of cooking "secondo la stagione," which is based on seasonally available produce and the daily catch, featuring hearty dishes in the cold winter months and lighter fare in spring and summer. Come and have your family discover the dolce vita!
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We've had both lunch and dinner and both the food and service is top shelf! Had a wonderful lunch there today and the food was fresh and the wait staff was excellent!

• Visited November 2013

Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have eaten at Patrizia's for both lunch and dinner. The meals are always flavorful and the perfect size. My husband is impressed with how well they make a Manhattan and how fresh and authentic the food tastes. The carpaccio is excellent. I have to eat gluten free and they are always accommodating. I would absolutely recommend Patrizia's and we will certainly continue to enjoy the delicious food and atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
Plympton, Massachusetts
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Used to be our go to spot for special occasions... birthdays, anniversary's etc but after our last visit I will be going elsewhere. My meal was tough and over cooked, I left most of it on my plate. When our waiter asked how was everything I told him not very good he could have cared less and made no attempt to see if I might have wanted something else. The Manager who stopped by our table didn't seem to care much either. So when I got home I enjoyed a nice bowl of cereal

3 Thank Jay C
“"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" People really do say this.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I don't usually write reviews but since this was an exceptionally interesting dinner I feel compelled to write one. My husband and I are regulars at Patrizias. We usually sit at the bar on Saturday nights to enjoy our dinner. On Saturday 10/5/13 we took our visiting friends to Patrizia’s and sat in a dining room. Our server greeted us warmly and promptly with water and took our drink order. Several minutes later she returned with my beer and to let us know politely that our cocktails would be a bit longer. She eloquently executed the specials, left and returned again to take our order and serve us our cocktails. It had been a fifteen minute wait for the drinks. While we waited for our dinner she brought us warm bread and a delicious sundried tomato and olive spread. We put in another drink order, I received my beer quickly. Our entrees arrived and still no cocktail. We had all ordered the Filet Oscar which was outstanding from start to finish. While we were eating there was an episode in our dining room with a nearby table that started with “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM”? It was very uncomfortable as this man continued his inappropriate tirade regarding the server’s job and his drinks. His demeanor was that of a tyrant overlord addressing his servants and he effectually unleashed this on the whole dining room. His disposition was spoiling and we chose not to finish our dinner or wait for our cocktails, we had had enough of the individuals bloated ego. We got our check and embraced our server thankfully. The Service, the food and the ambiance were all fantastic, even the cocktail delay was fine. We will be return soon.

2 Thank BOS2LAX
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Divine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My Wife and I enjoyed a fantastic meal and service at this restaurant. The wait staff was attentive and our menu items superb. If not for the disruption of a party of 4 at an adjoining table, our evening would have been flawless. I suspect it was the prior reviewer, "Hostage” they appeared inebriated and boorish. Fortunately the waitress was professional and put up with their demanding nonsense.
Our appetizers were delicious and there sommelier, massimo provided advice on our wine choices to make a meal perfect. Thank You Patrizia!