“Amazing!!!”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Court Street
Description: Patrizia's is an authentic European Italian restaurant located in Plymouth's historic waterfront. We believe in the Italian culinary tradition of cooking "secondo la stagione," which is based on seasonally available produce and the daily catch, featuring hearty dishes in the cold winter months and lighter fare in spring and summer. Come and have your family discover the dolce vita!
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Celebrating our 9th anniversary!!! Very upscale, contemporay Italian food. Patrizia is hands on and wants to make sure everyone is happy and being taken care of. First time I ever had Buratta cheese- served with arugla, grape tomatoes and proscitto..OMG to die for deicious I could have had that for a meal. Brian, had filet mignon, lobster with grilled aspargus on grilled potatoes with bernaise...he loved. Papperale with pork ragout good, served with ricotta sprinkled with sage and cinnamon.. I found the cinnamon not spot on but ragout delicious. Wait staff, bartender, owner made us feel more than welcome Would def go back..only draw back noise level is high!!!

1  Thank VogueConnecticut
There are newer reviews for Patrizia's

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I will give the place points for atmosphere and presentation. They do have an inventive menu. However, like some others, I thought the portions were ridiculously small for the price. The misto griglia came with two paper thin slices of zucchini and eggplant, three pieces of asparagus, one red pepper and what must have been less than a half ounce of arugula and no other salad greens. The were able to accomodate my request for some grilled chicken to go with my salad as an add-on but it was only mediocre. My husband ordered scallops and got three nice-size scallops but, again, the vegetables were lacking... maybe 8 green beans and 2 pieces of cauliflower. After we ate there, we were still hungry so we went across the street to Anna's Harborside and we each had a lovely greek salad. This place is great if you are prepared to spend a small fortune on your meal and are ready to order an appetizer, first course and entree. Otherwise, you are likely to leave hungry.

1  Thank astrolaborer
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went there tonight for our anniversary dinner and we were not disappointed. Ordered a $60 bottle of wine that in my opinion was just ok. The bread came out warm with a sun dried tomato spread which was good but I think I would of preferred the traditional olive oil or butter. My wife had the Marsala which in her opinion was great and I had the lobster risotto which also did not disappoint. No complaints with service. I think we will be returning. Just a side note. They say they are right on the Plymouth waterfront but if your expecting a view your not gonna get it.

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was part if a large group and service very good. I should never order special as it may sit around. We ordered lollipop lamp chops which were overcooked and dried out. Not much taste other than burnt outside. Vegetable was good not outstanding but better than chops. Friends ravioli looked delicious. Nice presentation. Will not rush to return and cautiously recommend.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

we attempted to dine at this restaurant on 6/22/2013. I want to premise this review by stating that our server Devin was very good and none of what followed was his fault. Ordered the house special for the night, recommended by Devin, the 20 oz Rib Eye steak, classically prepared with olive oil. He reminded me that this was a bone in, 20oz steak at $52.00. I stated that that was fine. I ordered steak medium. Steak was presented rare, bordering on raw. After attempting to eat it I recognized that it was to undercooked for my taste and sent it back, which, of courand se, disrupted the flow of the meal as my wife's meal had to be sent back as well. after 10 minutes both meals were returned. My steak was medium to medium rare, very good. after the desert was eaten I asked to speak to the manager due to a $52 dollar steak being prepared wrong. the owner/ executive chef Patrizia arrived at our table and stated that my steak was prepared properly based on a thermometer reading of 140 degrees which was industry standard. I stated that this was incorrect as my 20oz steak arrived raw/rare. She stated that this was incorrect as the temperature read 140 degrees, thus I was wrong. when I raised my voice and stated that I didn't care what the thermometer stated and that my steak was delivered raw she stated that I was raising my voice and that I and my wife should leave her restaurant immediately. We responded by getting up and leaving the restaurant.
I have eaten in some of the finest reastaurants in the world and have never been asked to leave a restaurant before for questioning the preparation of my steak. I was humiliated leaving and will never dine here again. As a new Plymouth resident I would advise EVERYONE to stay away from this restaurant. My wife and I wanted to find the best that Plymouth had to offer and found this to be the worst!!!! Even the waiter stated that he was not surprised when I sent the steak back as he knew it was grossly undercooked. But rather then try to turn a problem into a positive this owner decided to challenge me and throw me out. Stay away from this place.

6  Thank Bill B