“Best Birthday lunch !!”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Court Street
Description: Patrizia's is an authentic European Italian restaurant located in Plymouth's historic waterfront. We believe in the Italian culinary tradition of cooking "secondo la stagione," which is based on seasonally available produce and the daily catch, featuring hearty dishes in the cold winter months and lighter fare in spring and summer. Come and have your family discover the dolce vita!
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is the Best! Food, atmosphere, wait service, chef!! My sister took me out for my birthday & wonderfully chose this one. From the wine, to appetizers, meal and desert! We had the medley for an appetizer. It had delicious calamari and other fried veggies. The batter was light & just perfect, not just fried in a heavy batter. It was delicious! I had a steak dish, and my sis had a scallop dish. It was completely Delicious! Presentation, beautiful and just the perfect taste. Of course we had to have desert! Yum, yum. We were just going to have a taste, but just indulged it all! Everything was perfectly served, taste, presentation, portions, and friendliness of staff. We spoke to the owner, which was quite a delight! 100% recommended!

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We went for New Year's Eve. Fixed price menu is understandable on a busy night like this, however the serving sizes were tiny for the $75 per person price. The food was very tasty, except my entree a pork loin was so dry it was impossible to eat. Took forever to get waiters attention about it. He said "oh I will tell the chef" took my plate and left. Then came back with our dessert as if nothing happened, and didn't seem to understand that maybe they should deduct from the bill seeing as how I didn't eat! It would have been less annoying if after every course the waiter didn't come to table and ask " are you through enjoying this course?" But never bothered to see if you needed anything after dropping food off at table.
Overall we left about $200 lighter and I was still hungry. Not going to give it a second chance. They are very pretentious about themselves which is off-putting.

3  Thank Rebecca E
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I came here for a nice meal to celebrate her new job. we were seated promptly by the hostess, and our server( I believe her name was michelle) was quite knowledgeable about the menu items we inquired about. I got the swordfish, and my wife had the chicken marsala. My swordfish was great, perfectly cooked and the sauce paired well with it. The marsala was also very good. It was a god sized breast and had to take some home. We ordered some deserts which were also great the cannoli's were fantastic and the lemon tort was also great. we would definatly go back again.

2  Thank Breandan C
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Came here to eat with my wife for dinner. We had received a gift card for Christmas and hasn't been before. We were seated near the fireplace at 8PM and the restaurant was quite busy. Our waitress Ally greeted us with water promptly and explained that it was authentic northern Italian cuisine and the dishes are prepared the way they make them in Italy and also that everything is made to order. We started off with the limoncello Martina's with basil - very tasty. For our appetizers we chose the tuna tartar appetizer to split. It was very different from what we're used to - it came with strawberry and avocado and balsamic. Very tasty and was nice to have a different approach to tuna. Our entrees were fantastic as well. I had the chicken Marsala and my wife had spaghetti with clams. The Marsala sauce was the best I've had - I even scraped some bread on my plate to get the rest of it. Dessert we enjoyed a lemon cake and cappuccinos. You definitely pay for what you get. The food was very sophisticated for Plymouth. We will be back!

1  Thank Dmj353
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The once sublime risotto is now watery and bland....the swordfish, now cold and overcooked....the once knowledgeable and attentive service is now riddled with high turnover and seems harried yet indifferent. And at lunch, it has taken us 45 minutes (with barely anyone in the place at 2 pm) to get a sandwich.

It's easy to see that doubling the size of the restaurant is not working for them. My in-laws, who turned us on to this place, have given up on the place (after the 5th chance at redemption). Even Patrizia, who once knew my in-laws as regulars, seems not to know (or care about) the regulars. It's all about the volume now.

It's a shame that it's turned into chain restaurant food with higher end prices. It's now no better than most of the restaurants in town. Shame.

2  Thank haggyhaus