“Very good dining experience!”
Review of Patrizia's

Patrizia's
Ranked #26 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Court Street
Description: Patrizia's is an authentic European Italian restaurant located in Plymouth's historic waterfront. We believe in the Italian culinary tradition of cooking "secondo la stagione," which is based on seasonally available produce and the daily catch, featuring hearty dishes in the cold winter months and lighter fare in spring and summer. Come and have your family discover the dolce vita!
Carver, Massachusetts
“Very good dining experience!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had dinner here on a thursday night celebrating our 30+ wedding anniversary. We had the option of dining outside on the patio or inside in the air conditioning - chose inside. Very nice waitress good service. Started with a mediterranean salad that my wife and I shared, it was good. Then we shared a pasta dish, homemade pasta with bolognese sauce also very good.We each had our own entre she had the swordfish which also was good and I had shrimp and scallops which again were good. Then we shared cannolis yumm! It was expensive $125 for the two of us, but the quality of the food and presentation was outstanding. We will come back for the next special occasion.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tenniscourtman

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Good food but awful customer service!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really want to like this place but due to lost reservations (and no attempt to help the customer on her birthday with guests!) and another attempt to have the business cater a celebration in my home (no return phone call after speaking with the owner) We have put this place on probation (extended) and will not recommend this place to any of our visitors. Hard to do because the food is great...the chef/owner obviously does not care about customer service. She even corrected my choices on a catering menu telling me it was not popular anymore! Too bad, as it was a favorite of the guest of honor..............

Duxbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This place is hidden from the usual paths taken in Plymouth, but it is well worth your find! Food is prepared to order and the menu is diverse enough so that the young and not so young can find something to enjoy. The owner/chef attends to all the details. The paninis are great - try the all vegetable one. Sunday brunch (during fall and winter months) is a great deal - prices are low and the food is scrumptious. Service shines in this little place - recently renovated for more available seating. We've never had anything but excellent and friendlly waitstaff here.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Diane J
massachusetts
“Glad we found this place.”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We dined here several weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised by this little restaurant tucked away in the little mall plaza across from the ocean. My only critique would be that unless you are seating in outside dining the indoor dining lacked any decor or warmth. We had a very pleasant server and we had the Beef tartare app which was delicious as well as the bread and very high quality olive oil for dipping, my boyfriend had the sausage ravioli with butternut squash sauce and I had the gnocchi with lobster chunks which was absolutely delicious...we were too stuffed for dessert and cannot wait to go back!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank kloMassachusetts
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Gone way down hill”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I used to LOVE this restaurant, although we could only afford to eat there a few times a year on special occasions. I used to look forward to eating there.

Our last meal there was terrible. The food was bland, and half of my dish was actually cold...not room temperature, but COLD like they pulled the pureed squash out of the fridge and smeared it on the plate.

I feel as if the restaurant got popular by making great food, and then once it started growing too quickly it looked for ways to cut corners and make maximize profits at the expense of the food.

We won't be going back there again.

• Visited July 2012