“Best pancakes and coffee ever!”
Review of Blue Blinds Bakery

Blue Blinds Bakery
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Warwick, England
“Best pancakes and coffee ever!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had breakfast at Blue Blinds during our trip to Mass and I can honestly say that the pancakes and syrup were the tastiest I have ever had. The service was friendly and the food was delicious. I just wish we had been able to stay longer in Plymouth so we could eat there again.

1 Thank allfivehorizons

Plymouth
“My favorite place...”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love the Blue Blinds....
I love the folks and the fare...
Organic and Natural and not overpriced...
I love the Egg and Cheddar on Jalapeno bread!
Cheers

“Loved It!!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was great , very fresh. We sat on the front porch and it was very enjoyable. It's very small so you have to catch a table at the right time.

Detroit, Michigan
“I can't even...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is terrific. Our first stop when we got to town and I wanted to try it based on reviews from trip-advisor. Omg it was great. We were there for lunch, and I had them modify their grilled cheese from just cheddar on wheat to cheddar and mozzarella and tomato on sour dough. It could've been the best thing I've ever had! Staff is very friendly and the ambiance is great. A plymouth must!

“Great find”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Found this cafe walking around the neighboorhood. Everything was very fresh, the smell of fresh baked bread was overwhelming. There are cute tables on the porch to enjoy your meal as well as a nicely decorated and painted mural at the inside eating area. Seemed like a spot that local hang out at, which gave us a reasurrance that the food would be great. We had bread bowls with homemade vegetable lentil soup it was perfect! Friendly servers.

• Visited July 2013