My husband and I stayed here on November 14th - 16th and really enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and the hotel was close to restaurants and the waterfront. The breakfast that is included in the stay was excellent and they never run out of anything because they are continuosly replenishing things. We will stay again for sure and we will tell others to stay as well. Computer in the front lobby for people staying at the hotel was a nice touch also. The rooms were very quiet for sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western