“Clean Hotel - Close to restaurants and waterfront”

Best Western Plus Cold Spring
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Southampton, Massachusetts, USA
“Clean Hotel - Close to restaurants and waterfront”
Reviewed November 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed here on November 14th - 16th and really enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and the hotel was close to restaurants and the waterfront. The breakfast that is included in the stay was excellent and they never run out of anything because they are continuosly replenishing things. We will stay again for sure and we will tell others to stay as well. Computer in the front lobby for people staying at the hotel was a nice touch also. The rooms were very quiet for sleeping.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Watertown, MA
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I stayed here with my husband. We were attending a wedding nearby. I needed to keep the room for family with young children that needed to nap before the ceremony. I was given a 3pm check out for a minimal charge. I also heard a traveler come in and say he had been driving all night and knew it wasn't check in time, but if he could check in early, that would be appreciated. The woman behind the counter looked up something and said she had a room ready for him now. It was 9:30 am. This place really knows what customer service is about. You can walk to the famed rock easily. I will stay here again in a heartbeat if the need ever arises.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
France
Reviewed November 1, 2010

+ Very nice garden and exterior layout.
+ Swimming pool.
+ Breakfast included.
+ Location, close to the center of Plymouth.
+ Large, quiet and nice queen suite.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank PearlyRown
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed October 30, 2010

In spite of reading all the positive reviews, I still had apprenhensions about our up-coming stay for a few reasons. We haven't stayed at a motel property in quite a few years and we have never stayed at a Best Western. What a waste of energy that was! We had a wonderful surprise when we checked into our queen suite. It was extremely roomy!!! We are a family of 5 (consisting of a child, tween and teen) and we had plenty of room. The suite consisted of two separate rooms, separated by double sliding doors. The hotel staff was very friendly; the rooms were clean & the location of the property was convenient to attractions. I would highly recommend this place and would definitely stay here again the next time we visit Plymouth.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Luvs2travel89
Pasadena, CA
Reviewed October 27, 2010

We stayed 3 nights for a family wedding. Originally reserved 2 king rooms for my wife and I and 2 adult daughters. They said they didn't have 2 kings so gave us 2 rooms with 2 queens in each room. Originally I took these rooms and then we decided to just consolidate into one room and save the money. They refused to refund the 1st night on the extra room and told me to discuss it with the manager the next day. I admit I just didn't want to have the argument because of the family wedding we were attending that day so I don't know if the result would have changed had I followed through. Other than that, they were accommodating with directions, providing a safety deposit box, etc.

The room was very large, very clean, and very quiet. No place in Plymouth is cheap, but it was less than the Radisson my sister had reserved for guests, and the location is very central. The free breakfast is better than most: make-your-own waffles, cereal, toast, bagels, English muffins, muffins and pastries, fresh fruit salad, apples and bananas to take with you, etc. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
East Bay, near San Francisco
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Hotels/motels in Plymouth, MA are pricey, and the Best Western Cold Spring is no exception. That said, we were very pleased with our stay. Although our room was small (room #30), it was spotlessly clean, with two extremely comfortable beds. We also appreciated the free WiFi in our room and the very nice breakfast.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I had several choices for hotels in Plymouth and glad I selected this Best Western - Cold Spring. It cost more than some of the other options, but worth it, based on what I heard from other travelers who were staying elsewhere. The hotel was very clean. Although my room was on the first floor facing the parking lot (a Queen suite... very nice) it was not noisy at all. There was also a very nice courtyard just a couple of doors down which makes for some nice outside sitting. The hotel is across from a small shopping center with a drug store and liquor store, which proved to be most convenient. Breakfast was included and was very nice with an assortment of fruits, pastries, cereals and waffles. There was an attendant at breakfast who kept things stocked and kept the waffles going. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends