“Horrible customer service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

They guy at the front desk was extremely rude to me when I spoke, however when my husband spoke he was nice to him. They messed up our reservation and the employee kept telling me it was my fault and my problem and that I cost him customers last night. I will never ever stay at another best western or any hotel connected to it and I will make sure to let my family and friends know about the horrible attitude against women they have and condone. The manager was standing right next to this employee and did not say one word. Disgusting. Our room also smelled like mold

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Ashley B
Kevin M, Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Cold Spring, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Ashley B,
I apologize that you had such a bad encounter with our front desk staff. As neither the Owner/General Manager or myself recall this incident, please call me at 508-746-2222 or E-mail me at kevin@bwcoldspring.com. I would like to find out details regarding your experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring.
Thank you for your time.
Kevin T. Martin
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel is excellent and centrally located in Plymouth Massachusetts. Every thing is first rate and it is one of the very best Best Western hotels I have visited and I have stayed at many throughout the United States.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Joseph G
Otis Orchards, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We picked This Best Western from online searches. It is 2000 miles from home so we aren't familiar with the area. The grounds of the motel are very inviting and the staff was helpful in planning our activities.

1 Thank hoorae45
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed from June 29th to July 5th.
Beautiful hotel in a great location.The staff was helpful and was happy to give direction and information. Large room, very clean, good breakfast (you can even make your own waffles!)
Walking distance from the Waterfront and historic Plymouth, short drive to Boston and Cape Cod.
I can't recommend it enough, it's really a superb value for the price.

3 Thank metallion58
Clinton, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We spent two nights here recently during our stay in Plymouth. The front desk and service staff was excellent. The breakfast was typical of those included with a stay - cold and hot cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles, choice of beverages, toast, muffins. The room was very nice, although my husband (who suffers from allergies) claimed it smelled a little moldy. To be fair, it was very hot and humid outside, which may have had something to do with that, but I did not smell any odors. The location was very convenient to the waterfront and other tourist destinations in Plymouth, and had easy free parking. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, and the wifi was good. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for and got a first floor room with no one above us.
Mystic, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed here over 4th of July weekend and it was a great experience. It was in a safe and convenient location. The staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast was tasty. The bed was comfy... we couldn't ask for more. Housekeeping does not provide services after 12 PM. On the day of the hurricane, we slept in and missed the cut off. Housekeeping left a basket of towels and supplies outside for us without even having to ask. It was a great place to stay, easy to walk into historical plymouth or to drive to Boston and Salem. Definitely a place to return!

2 Thank Laura J
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel is so beautiful upon arrival. The grounds are very well kept. I made my way to my room which I could park right in front of it making it easy to get my luggage. My room was quite large and very comfortable with a nice chair for relaxing and a nice desk to work at. Outside my room there were chairs to sit and relax right there on the patio. I met many "Neighbors" and everyone shared what they did in the area! It was awesome! The pool was also very very clean and super nice! They have a strict quiet policy at night which I appreciated and everyone observed. What a beautiful place!! I can't wait to go back!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo