This is a very lovely hotel. It is exterior corridor, which I don't normally like, but I picked this hotel based on all the positive reviews & was not disappointed. Check In was a breeze, the room was spacious & clean, the bed was very comfy & the breakfast the next morning was had a good variety, including a couple hot items - eggs & sausage - with an option to make your own waffles.
Very short drive to the sites in downtown Plymouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western