The Best Western is 15 mins walk from the main street and harbour. It has very well kept grounds, ample parking and we had a good deluxe king size room which was very comfortable. Breakfast was good and plentiful with a good selection compared to many other hotels we stayed at. Small but perfectly formed fitness room and nice outdoor pool.Staff were friendly and helpful and we would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western