We stayed 3 nights here and found it quite comfortable and clean. There may need to be some updating but this was cosmetic,as everything worked fine. The location was just out of town, a five minute drive. The sleep was great and the view was beautiful as we were in the uppermost building. The staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was tasty and varied. Coffee was available from 7 AM till 10 PM. The breakfast room was a little tight but there was always seats available. Pool is outdoors we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western