“incredible visit and wonderful hospitality”
Review of Jesse Harlow House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Jesse Harlow House
Ranked #1 of 18 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Seneca, South Carolina
“incredible visit and wonderful hospitality”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was such a wonderful bed and breakfast - Kathy the owner was so hospitable, friendly and welcoming and made us feel right at home. It is a charming historic house that is decorated beautifully (I took pictures of the kitchen because I want to pattern my kitchen reno after it) and updated for comfort. The breakfasts that Kathy made were amazing and even the snacks were incredible - including these Louisiana gooey cake bars that I completely stuffed myself on. I can't say enough about this B&B - it was the best one I have ever stayed in and I have traveled quite extensively. Stay here if you can - it is fantastic!

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms in this b&b! we had a tour and they were all lovely....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Julie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
new jersey
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed two nights with Kathy and Dennis. This is a beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean place. We loved breakfast on their lovely back porch, the food was perfect. In the evening there was good conversation with the very friendly owners. We sat in their serene garden after a day of much walking. Jesse Harlow House is not far from the waterfront and Plymouth Rock and Mayflower II.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
CT
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I spent a night at the Jesse Harlow House and absolutely fell in love with it.
It has charm, grace, sophistication and everything that you could ever want in a B&B.
The innkeeper couldnt be more gracious and welcoming and the accomodations are luxurious, comfortable, spotlessly clean, and relaxing. Having a delicious, home prepared full breakfast outside on the patio is not to be missed and we would definately go back whenever in Plymouth. In fact
I'd make plans to visit Plymouth again just for the chance to stay at the Jesse Harlow House.
It is perfect in every way. It is also ideally located within walking distance to the center of Plymouth but far enough away to be tranquil and quiet while still being totally accessible to all that Plymouth has to offer.

Room Tip: Only has 3 rooms - each of them is lovely - one has twin beds only so be sure to specify a bedding...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CtSvw
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Jesse Harlow House really is the perfect place to stay in Plymouth. It is a beautiful, meticulously cared for home within walking distance to virtually everything you would want to do in Plymouth. Kathy does a wonderful job pampering all of her guests. Not only is her home well appointed, but she is a wonderful cook as well. We really enjoyed our stay, and would absolutely recommend The Jesse Harlow House!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed for only one night but were made to feel really welcome, even though we arrived much earlier than anticipated due to our plans being rained off! Kathy is a lovely hostess, helpful, friendly and knowledgable without being intrusive. The accomodation is charming and spotless and her baked goods and breakfast were delicious. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BillieLondon_UK
Southbridge MA
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Let me introduce you to a completely delightful B&B in Plymouth MA and the most gracious hostess who made my friends and I feel at home. We were late arriving but Kathy welcomed us as we tried to conquer Hyannis in a day and had to make a pit stop at Cape Cod Hospital. The room was delightful and I crashed with delight as soon as my head hit the pillow. We woke to breakfast on the splendid porch overlooking a sea of tranquility of my beloved favorite blue hydrangeas and even the squirrels were enjoying the ideal garden setting. Breakfast was wonderful, coffee, juice, yogurt and berries with crunchy granola, smashed eggs, blueberry buckle, please my mouth is watering now! I hated to leave but Plymouth may be our future destination and would love to visit again!

Room Tip: Kathy had the right rooms for our large group
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Cumberland, Rhode Island
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a delightful B&B located in a very convenient place in Plymouth Center. It felt like our home away from home. Kathy is a delightful host who is very accommodating and friendly. This B&B is spotless and has all the best amenities including a gorgeous outside porch with a full awning over it that we enjoyed being served two delicious, top-notch breakfasts. This outdoor area also overlooks a beautiful back yard with additional outside seating that includes an umbrella table with chairs, a fire pit and beautiful koi fish pond. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms are all very nicely decorated and spotless clean. We felt extremely welcomed the minute Kathy opened the door to greet us upon our arrival to the time of our departure which was with a welcomed hug and note that we would be back again to enjoy her home and hospitality. We actually rented out the entire B&B for a weekend to enjoy our daughter's wedding in Plymouth and even brought along our 4-month old grandaughter. Have to comment that Kathy and her husband, as well as her entire family (both sons and daughters-in-law who happended to be visiting that weekend) were all very friendly and courteous to all of us during our stay. We enjoyed friendly conversatons with them on our very busy weekend in the mornings and upon our late night returns. I would highly recommend this B&B to all who are looking for a wonderful, relaxing stay at a superb location with all the right amenities and the bestest of hostesses. Kathy's friendliness ensures a quality stay that does not infringe in any way on your privacy. Michele C

Room Tip: As mentioned, we rented out the entire B&B and each of us enjoyed our rooms and accommodations i...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family