“LOVE this place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Plymouth, MA
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed February 16, 2009

The food here is EXCELLENT. Even the most 'basic' of sandwiches are made so well. I try something different everytime I go in and have never been disappointed. The breakfasts are great too. Reasonably priced - I highly recommend this place!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the sandwichs are yummy”
Reviewed January 21, 2009

I ate here because I never noticed it before. some treasures are hidden in plain sight, this one right on a corner on main st. in downtown plymouth. My wife ordered a reuben sandwich (on gluten free bread-can you believe it?), and I got the special of the day, roastbeef with gorgonzola. OMG! I was in heaven! these were good sandwiches, and they even sell all kinds of baked goods too. we grabbed some fresh out of the oven pastries for the road. we will return when we come back :)

1 Thank arnokthegreat
plymouth ma
“connerstone cafe”
Reviewed January 1, 2009

this is the "new place" i went there as a kid all the time when it was the deli. It was owned by a few people after it was "the deli" now we have someone that has it. The food is so good! I do go there all the time. It is getting abck to being the "old townie place" again. If you have food there and do not like it, than speek up! All the are so nice( well I would get ride of one) Let me tell you i have been to EVERYPLACE in this town. This is the place to eat for lunch or breakfast. The woman Julie that is tere is a hoot, and they would be lost without her. She is the kind of person that I would have if I had a place. Gabby... what can u say, she may be the sweetest young lady. give it a try.

not telling
“New owners new food!”
Reviewed September 6, 2008

The new owners who bought this resturant a year ago have changed the resturant compleatly! The review before me must have been before the owners changed! This new resturant is family owned and has many gluten free options. (they even have gluten free bread!!!!!!) The server was incredible and I got the BLT on gluten free bread and the sandwich was HUGE! and delishous! There was not one crumb left on my plate!! incredible food, super nice owners and all together AMAZING RESTURANT!!!

USA
“Overpriced, under portions”
Reviewed June 24, 2008

This little cafe has changed hands many times in the last 5 years. It used to be great, but now it is pretty grim, and will probably change hands again soon. The food, sandwiches and burgers for lunch and the usual fare for breakfast is dull, and served at the staff's leisure. When I visited (for the last time) recently, we were in the restaurant with one other couple. We finally had to go to the counter to place our order and waited 20 minutes for sandwiches. The BLT according to the menu comes 'piled high' with crisp bacon. What a stretch. The in house slow roasted beef is just plain ordinary deli style roast beef, and a plain old hamburger will run you $6.99 and is tiny and cooked until it resembles a hockey puck. The other couple had a tuna melt...get this, an english muffin cut in half with a smear of tuna on the top, then a slice of tomato and some melted American cheese - cost $6.99. No wonder he threw his napkin down and walked out in disgust! None of the tables had been cleared so we had to sit at a table with dirty cups on it. The service was terrible and the food as bad.

So many good places in Pymouth to get a breakfast (All American Diner, Water St Cafe, Persys) or a light lunch, seafood, on the waterfront that you would be wise to stay away from Cornerstone

1 Thank MarthasMerlot