“Hang with the locals”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Durham, Connecticut
“Hang with the locals”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I'll take a place like this over IHop or Friendly's any day. The home made hash was awesome, and the menu selections, prices and portions perfect

Visited August 2014

Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Good food but slow service”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on 8/17 for breakfast. We found the food to be very good - gluten free french toast and italian omelet. However, the service seemed to be slow, as we waited at least 30 minutes for our food. The waitress was nice and friendly though so maybe the wait was just a fluke due to the time of day. We would be willing to eat here again and appreciated the gluten free options on the menu.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast in Plymouth”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful service. Fast and friendly. We walked in on a Saturday morning around 9:30 with no wait.
I ordered scrambled eggs, home fries, toast and bacon. Everything was cooked perfectly with just the right amount of food. The home fries tasted as if they were marinated in an Italian dressing. Yum!
Next time I'm in Plymouth, we will definitely be stopping in. :)

Hanson, Massachusetts
“Family friendly breakfast”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were early for an appointment, so we stopped in here at the recommendation of Trip Advisor. Solid breakfast place, everything you would expect for breakfast in Plymouth. Good location - right in the heart of the main thoroughfare in Plymouth. I'd go back again if I were in the area.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Plymouth Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Great location, definitely
Quintessential New England. Inside is small and when it's busy their can be a wait. Individual seating at the bar available as well as tables. Service is always personal and you can definitely tell they have their regulars.