“Terrible Service, So-So Food”
Review of Cornerstone Cafe - CLOSED

Cornerstone Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We came to the Cornerstone after finding Blue Blinds to be closed on Saturday. We arrived during the shoulder between lunch and breakfast. It was relatively quiet, but we sat for almost 15/20 minutes before someone came over to take our order. The two couples that came in after us, who were clearly locals, were waited on right away, but there we sat, staring at the many waitresses and service people behind the counter without anyone coming by. When they finally did come, there was no apology for the wait or anything. Luckily the food was somewhat quick, but it was pretty basic. I had the Eggs Benedict - it really lacked flavor, the hollandaise sauce was runnier than I like, and the eggs were a little under done. I was hungry so I ate everything, but probably would not return.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Felt like home. I have not been to Plymouth in many years. Used to summer here and we could not find a good breakfast place in those days. I am sure I will be back to this place good food, great area and close to the harbor and walking distance to everything. Great home town feel.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had a very pleasant breakfast here. The waitress was very friendly. The restaurant seems to be frequented by locals -- always a good sign.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went to Conerstone for breakfast today with 4 adults & 2 kids. The service was good, food came out fast and was reasonably priced. My wife and I had Eggs Benedict and they were really good, the potatoes were spiced nicely and my toddler loved the piggy pancakes.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great little cafe. Had a wonderful GF grilled cheese and came back the next day for GF pancakes. Great food and prices. I only wish that they stocked their famous GF bakery goods on a daily basis (instead of pre-order only). Definitely on the "the list" now.