“Wow.Wow.Wow.”
Review of The Tasty

The Tasty
Ranked #21 of 233 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed February 14, 2019

My boyfriend and I enjoyed lunch here on Valentine’s Day. We had a wonderful lunch. I had salad with grilled chicken and my boyfriend had the pastrami sandwich. Both were perfect. The atmosphere is great and the server was very friendly and engaging even though she was covering the bar and the dining room. I would go back here in a heartbeat.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank soccermom29
TastyPlymouth, Owner at The Tasty, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience : )
We'd love to have you back soon!

Cheers-
Team Tasty

Reviewed January 26, 2019

Shame on us for not visiting this TASTY addition to the Plymouth restaurant scene sooner! We had been hearing great things about this little bistro since it opened but because we are "reservation" snobs we were reluctant to visit as they do not take reservations. We recently decided to visit early, hoping that we would not have to wait for a table. We timed it perfectly, arriving on a Friday night around 6:00ish. We were immediately taken to a two top and began a wondrous dining experience. First, let me say the establishment is very inviting, both the bar and the small dining area. Very warm and inviting. The menu is divided between small plates, salads, and appetizers to share. This night they also had a fantastic noodle bowl on the menu which my wife and I both ordered and devoured! Tasty noodles, chicken, veggies in a deep bowl with a broth. ABSOLUTELY delish!! I ordered their chicken wings as a starter and found them to be some of the best Ive ever had. They have a great selection of local craft beers on tap as well as in cans and a very comfortable wine list as well. The couple that own this place certainly seem to know what they are doing. As it is located right on Court street in downtown Plymouth, parking is a problem. In the summer months these restaurants are always extremely busy so arrive early, and dont drive! lol Oh, I almost forgot, the night we visited they had sticky toffee pudding for desert that we split. As good as any we have had in Great Britain or Ireland. Amazing!!
Do youself a favor and dont wait as long as we did to try The Tasty!!

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank Bill B
TastyPlymouth, Owner at The Tasty, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Dear Bill,
Thank you so much for such a gracious review. We are truly so pleased you and your wife enjoyed your experience with us. We try hard to make it a memorable one for each of our guests and you can imagine how rewarding it is to hear when we've made someone happy. After a bit of a tough weekend in the restaurant business, your review brought us a great deal of joy. We'll look forward to having you visit again soon.

Cheers,
Team Tasty

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went out on a Saturday night. It was prime dining time downtown Plymouth so the wait to get in was a little bit as the restaurant doesn’t have a large seating area. The bar was hopping and people were enjoying themselves and didn’t mind the wait. The owner was extremely friendly and took my cell number to call me when our table was ready so we could walk around town and enjoy the beautiful night. The wait was well worth it as the food was delicious and extremely creative. It was amongst the best I’ve ever had. The atmosphere was comfortable and inviting. The cocktail I ordered was amazing and original. Don’t be afraid to order something you normally wouldn’t because these chefs and the bartender know what they’re doing! I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. It will not disappoint you. Can’t wait to go back

1  Thank 721brendag
Reviewed October 16, 2018

We liked it so much, my wife and I actually ate there two nights in a row. The food on the first night (I had the tacos) was excellent. The second night didn't quite live up to the first, but was still very good.

1  Thank ttpease
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at this restaurant recently while visiting the area. I had read good reviews and and wanted to give it a try. I’m so glad we did because it was great. We shared a salad as a starter. I had a chicken dish with couscous that was very flavorful and my husband had a noodle dish that he loved. Service was excellent and prices were reasonable for this type and quality of fare. I highly recommend this place for locals and visitors. It’s great. I wish I had a place like this in my town.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to The Tasty? Share your experiences!