New Tokyo
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have traveled long and far in my years. Never have I ever found any restaurant so repulsive as this one. It started out with the hot and sour soup. This soup was neither hot nor sour and actually tasted like absolute crap.

My pad Thai was also terrible. The favors were revolting and as I write this I can actually feel my intestines bunching up ready to release a noxious gas capable of killing every living thing in the vicinity.

Avoid this place at all costs. For those staying at the Hilton garden inn next door, it's simply not worth your time or money to go here. You get better food from a McDonald or Burger King.

There is a reason why this place was not filled the Saturday night of Memorial Day weekend.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Been there several times with different parties. The service is great. The food is good last night we had appetizers - sushi for me and tempura for my hubbie. Last month a friend and I had more traditional Japanese. And a month before a mix for the family. The service is good, the food delicious.

Only people I see being treated not top notch are those being obnoxious. They should go to a chain where they belong.

We have only been treated great. When they get super busy, they do the best they can and keep smiling.

We will keep coming back for more.

1  Thank LuvnCouple
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We go on special occasions to New Tokyo. Mainly birthdays in our family. As I've already mentioned, it's expensive, but you get what you pay for. The service and entertainment portion of the night is wonderful and worthwhile for our "special occasion". The restaurant is clean and the food is GREAT!!! I wish I could go more often! The expense is the only reason I don't award five stars. So save your pennies, or extra change, and have a great time at New Tokyo :)

1  Thank babatso
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This place is banned for us. Been there a few times. Once we ate at the hibachi and I paid money but the cook screwed up didnt give me the entree I paid for, noticed his mistake, acknowledged it but then walked away like it was a comedy routine. After that never ate at the hibachi again, we tried the tables a few times but it was literally the worst service I can remember. The food is ok though but kinda pricy which I tolerate if the food is good but I cant tolerate high prices and awful service. This place is on my ban list.

1  Thank geolori
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

This place was great. The maki rolls sre giant. Not the typical diameter of the normal sushi roll, these are reslly lsrge. The sushi is really good and they have a great selection on the menu (plenty of choices for non-sushi lovers too). If you're adventurous, try the Macky roll.

2  Thank stregg