Holiday Inn Express
ComfortInn
$184
$164
$157
All reviewsgillette stadiumpatriot placestayed herefront deskpancake makerwarm cinnamon bunsattending a concerttrailer parkhot and cold itemsnot hesitate to stay here againfree breakfastclean roomsair conditionertwo queen bedsnice stayearly checkhome away from home
Reviewed June 27, 2013

An excellent HI Express, far enough from Boston to lower the price but close enough to stay the night before or after touring the city. Room was spacious and well-furnished. The breakfast area was the best I've seen - spacious and the best furnished - and an excellent hot or cold breakfast, too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This new hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff could not have been more helpful, however we wish they told us that the a/c would not work if a window was open. The outdoor is small and faces a mobile home park.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We only stayed one night. We had a nice and quiet stay. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff there were friendly and polite. The hot breakfast bar was very good. Lots of choices. The bed was so very comfortable. My one complaint is to see there was no Bible in the drawer next to the bed. Hope you will reconsider this!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I bounce around from hotel to hotel during my periodic trips to this area. Hotels are typically not very budget friendly in this area and are consistently average.
The Holiday Inn (Priority Club) reservation system obviously has some quirks that make it difficult to separate reservations when multiple rooms are reserved under one person's name and credit card so that each person can pay with his/her own card. I have run into this issue time and time again and when possible, avoid staying at Holiday Inn properties when it's more than just myself traveling because of this difficulty.
When checking in at HIE Plainville, the gentleman at the front desk gladly accepted our request to pay separately for each of the three rooms I had reserved under one reservation.
The staff was very friendly and cooperative in all subsequent interactions as well. The hotel was new and beautiful. I was told it was 2-3 years old, and it was in the best shape of any Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at.
Breakfast was the only part of my stay that didn't wow me, but it was consistent with the typical HIE breakfast, so no complaints.
I will definitely view this hotel as my first choice on future visits to the area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2013

One of the newer holiday inns not far from Gillette stadium as well as many shopping malls and restaurant. Beds were very firm and comfortable and the facilities were in excellent shape. Travel to Boston takes about 45 minutes but rush hour will add at least another 30 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family