Econo Lodge
$131
$112
$105
Yankee Suites Extended Stay(Pittsfield)(Great Value!)
$100
Lenox Inn(Lenox)
$43
$55
$55
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2009

My family wouldnt even get out of the car, If this is not a welfare hotel, then it must be a homeless shelter.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed July 17, 2009

A small group of us were coming out for the Greylock Century Ride. The staff was ridiculous-rude & inattentive. We each had different rates when we booked the rooms. Once we became aware of this, we complained but the manager refused to give us the lowest rate given to one of us in the group. The rooms in the "new" section had carpeting that was bulging up. The bathroom seat in our room was smaller then the toilet. The experience actually became comical. The Thai restaurant next door is closed but we suspect it is owned by the same people since we could see mattresses piled up against the windows. I would not be surprised if this lodge goes belly up also. Lesson learned. Will never stay at a Travellodge after this experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank chachiPeabody
Reviewed March 19, 2009

I went to go visit a friend and she recommended this place because it was very close to her house. What a horror!
The outside of the building is very deceiving. It looks average. I had an uneasy feeling when in the front office while making arrangements for my stay. It seemed, for lack of a better term, "low budget".
I got to my room shortly after and found it to be dark and dingy. The bathroom looked as if it were falling apart. It had cracks in the walls and ceiling. There was mold in the shower. The countertop space was nonexistent.
I assume this place is frequently used by locals as a "lover's motel". My assumption was confirmed, in my eyes (literally!), when as I was leaving my room to go out on the first night, I noticed a used condom at the bottom of the garbage container.
Need I say more?

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SmokyFaerie
Reviewed January 9, 2009

I recently stayed at the travelodge Pittsfield. The motel is pretty run down and quite DIRTY but we had little choice. We had spent a long day snowboarding and we were just too sleepy to drive. The owner insisted on CASH only for our stay. This must be his way of not claiming his business. We checked in pretty late and ended up oversleeping. At 45 minutes past checkout the manager was pounding on our door screaming at us to get out. My fiance opened the door and he demanded another 20.00 CASH for staying late. My fiance told him it was in error and that they overslept. The manager continued to yell. My fiance paid him the 20.00 CASH and at this point we were pretty frightened and wanted to get the heck out of there. We hurried and packed everything up. I later realized I forgot my $200.00 jacket behind. I called the motel numerous times but got no answer. My mother then contacted Travelodge corporate for me and they had to fax a request for the owner to contact me. I spoke with him and got a terrible response. Had we not been RUN OUT of this motel I would have remembered my jacket. My mother spoke with the owner and he admitted that noone else had occupied the room since our stay but he denied finding the jacket. She asked him if he had asked his employees and he just kept saying that he did not have it. I am sure the jacket was there and was taken by someone at the motel. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 6, 2009

My husband and I stayed here because it is 15 min away from Jiminy Peak, just a place to sleep pretty much. First off the surrounding area is a deadzone..maybe 1 or 2 other rooms being occupied at the most. Habib (I assume to be the owner) told us at check-in that the 'lodge only took cash *(NO REFUNDS)...what hotel only takes cash these days? Maybe because of the tricks being turned at the hotel from the "townies??" The room was barely clean and we supposedly had the "new" room. On the final day of our stay(Sunday), we woke up at 7am to a bang at the door... "housekeeping." 8am. housekeeping. 11am housekeeping. We had been night skiing the night before so we overslept on accident and check-out time was 11am. We hear this loud knock at the door at approximately 11:05 am saying, "Let us in...give us more money NOW! You have been here after check in! 20 dollars!!" We both wake up (in our pajamas) and rush to the door, (understandably disoriented) when THE OWNER OPENS THE ROOM DOOR and we see him and his entourage of staff telling us to get the hell out of there. They were screaming and yelling at us as we tried to pick up our things!! My husband gives them a 20 to shut them up and we obviously split. In being run off the premises I forgot my ski jacket in that pitts of a lodge. Of course I call to get it back and no one answers...shocker! MANY other places to stay in the area, trust me not worth any price!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple