“Great Service, Great Atmosphere would recommend”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Pittsfield
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had a marvelous stay at the Quality Inn in Pittsfield. Wonderful interiors, very good service. Must recommend if planning on staying in the Berkshire area. Very reasonably priced too for the size of the room

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chris M
Alex P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments to the property. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Best Regards,
Sunny

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occassions for business and our company uses the hotel regularily.
The staff are genuinely concerned about customer satisfaction and are working to deliver the service levels that the Quality chain.

Room Tip: well nice and clean rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank warren t
Alex P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2014

i frequality travel to this hotel its under new management know really I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn in Pittsfield. I would recommend to anyone as a good economical place to stay and very friendly staff

Room Tip: rooms are really nice, neat and clean
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sunny R
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You would be well advised to sleep on a park bench in a snow storm than stay at this facility. From the mice feces on and in the waffle maker to the three time lock out of our room @ zero degrees and the 25 min. wait to have someone staff the front desk so I could get back into my room. I was treated better in a budget third world hotel then here.Drive on by the sign and driveway.

Room Tip: stay else ware
Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

needed to use the restroom upon entry to register; disgusting is putting it mildly; fortunately we were there prior to the cancellation deadline. Took full advantage and registered at another local hotel for an infinitely better experience including a clean facility. Good grief.

Room Tip: stay away!
Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mercury66
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I booked this motel without consulting tripadvisor first. Big mistake. I got a good price (considering it is a popular area and high season), but it wasn't worth the (relatively) low price. I agree with most of the other reviews. The tub was stained and so was the room carpet. There were bugs in the bathroom. The smoke smell was overpowering - I went and got a can of Lysol - which helped a bit. The walls and ceilings are thin - you could hear folks in the next room and the room above. The staff was monosyllabic. This is an old, beaten-down motel with minor upgrades that don't hide the fact that it should be shut down. The name is a joke. I now call it the "Total-lack-of-Quality Inn". I don't care how good a rate you get - it isn't worth it.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another motel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I booked this in a hurry to visit a friend in the area. My mistake. Horrible. Dirty. Old. Smelly. I've had better Motel 6s, and I paid $187 for my one night here. The place smelled terribly. It was dirty. The staff was not helpful. I would've been upset if I paid $50 for this room. Don't stay here. Yuck. Quality Inn should feel ashamed to taint their brand like this.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsfield
6 mi away
#5 of 8 in Pittsfield
Hotel on North
Hotel on North
#1 of 8 in Pittsfield

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!