“Nice way to start your day”
Review of Bagels Too - CLOSED

Bagels Too
Description: Bagels Too is an independently owned bagel store opened by the current owner in 1987. All of our bagels are made from scratch here on the premises and baked every day. We make sandwiches to order and serve really good coffee, hot and cold. We also have a wide variety of other beverages. Our cookies, brownies and carrot cake are also made from scratch. We pride our selves on our fast, friendly service and quirky sense of humor. Come laugh with us.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you happen to be on North Street in Pittsfield, MA, one of many epi-centers of Berkshire Tourism, don't forget to grab your coffee and breakfast at Bagels Too! In addition to the fact that the bagels and spreads/toppings are made fresh every day, and that there is a very tasty coffee and beverage selection, you will likely be greeted by a big welcome and a smile from Maggie, Susan, or any of the other employees manning the counter. You will also have the opportunity to check out rotating local artists featured gallery-style inside the shop - always a colorful experience! - Jill D

1  Thank Jill D

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I haven't bought bagels for quite a few years at Bagel 2. They use to be excellent, they were the closest to NY bagels that I've had. I happened to be in Pittsfield, so I thought I would purchase a dozen to take home. They were not good. They were more like bread, not bagels. I won't purchase them again. I will continue to get them at Price Chopper.

2  Thank Judy G
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was wanting a quick bite to eat and a coffee before heading off to a fundraising event. I was expecting a fresh cup of coffee made to order, but the coffee was set up in carafes on the side. I ordered a croissant with tuna salad, I was promptly corrected on my pronunciation, perhaps it was the English accent but she definitely was not French . The dining area was basic, unkempt and had an odor to it. The croissant was okay but I threw the coffee away. Will not be going back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

During a visit to Pittsfield, my wife and I stopped at Bagels, too for breakfast. An egg sandwich on a bagel is a pretty simple item. Ours were excellently prepared. The bagels were flat out great. Coffee was good. This is not a fancy place, but you will enjoy good food at very reasonable prices. We endorse it.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Choices are numerous, bagels are fresh. Service is efficient and friendly too! Decorated with local art. Did I mention the coffee? Not too hot and definitely fresh even at 10 am. Only down side is parking.....love the atmosphere and folks who make this a "good morning" starting point.