“Excellent authentic Mexican in the heart of downtown.”

Panchos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 172 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A great lunch or dinner spot. Real, traditional Mexican food. Outstanding tacos and burritos. Great value for lunch specials. LOVE the traditional tacos. American style also available. Wash it down with ice cold beer.

There are newer reviews for Panchos Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I want this place to be so much more than it is. It has some highlights, like the mole burrito, but it's not amazing enough to love.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

After living in Arizona for 21 years and eating authentic Mexican food, I was on a quest to find decent Mexican food after moving back here. I especially like chicken enchiladas and nobody makes them like they do out west but Panchos comes the closest and I order them most of the time. They are excellent. The other thing I order is the chimichanga which is also excellent. (My friend always orders their chicken quesadilla and I have tried his and liked it as well.) I tried their tamales and will not be ordering them again. They tasted nothing like what I was used to from living in Arizona. I am so thankful they opened up in Pittsfield so I can get my Mexican food "fix"! Parking on North St is "hit or miss". I usually park in the parking lot across from the Highland Restaurant on Fenn St. and walk up from behind. If it's after 4pm you are more likely to find parking right on North St.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I eat here once every couple of months, and have almost always been impressed (I did have one meal come out kind of cold about a year ago, but it was fixed quickly). I've tried most of the items on the menu and have found them to all be flavorful and well prepared.

1  Thank JDHLAGRK
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant since it first opened nearly 10 years ago and the food is ALWAYS delicious. It is incredibly flavorful and authentic. The owner is a very nice guy and also does a lot of the cooking. I loved it so much that when it first opened, I had them cater my graduation party even though they had never catered before and they did an amazing job. I always end up coming back for their delicious food and margaritas.

1  Thank Laura C