“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed July 7, 2007

My daughter and I were on our way to drop her off at camp and we wanted a good meal. On our way through Pittsfield, we found Jimmy's Stonebridge Restaurant. It reminded me on the outside of the old-style Italian restaurants we used to go to as a kid, and the inside did not disappoint: dimly lit dining room, large comfy booths, a waitress that called you "hon," and great smells coming from the kitchen. Daughter got the manicotti in marinara sauce which smelled and looked delicious - she said it was. I was feeling a bit jittery about leaving my daughter at camp so I just ordered a tuna sandwich on toasted Italian bread - very yummy. The service was wonderful - we were looking for a shopping mall for some last minute purchases and were provided with directions as well as a map of local businesses. The menu included many Italian favorites, as well as some New England standards such as clam chowder. It was good enough that I may stop there again on my way to pick the daughter up from camp!