“Great food, great price, great service!”
Review of Jimmy's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My son and I stopped for a late dinner and we both enjoyed great italian entrees. I had chicken parm...tender chicken, just enough cheese and a delicious sauce. I ordered the 'half order' , at our server's suggestion, and it was still a substantial portion and I could barely finish it! Don't pass up Jimmy's....you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is not a fancy restaurant but the food is good and plentiful. You can't beat the garlic bread and salad...I often gorge so much on this that I end up taking home most of my meal...kind of a 2 for 1...if you will. My favorite is veal cutlet with ziti. Yum

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I ordered the baked rigatoni. It was decent but my dinner partner had the shrimp scampi. It tasted like it was cooked in oleo and the shrimp appeared to have been steamed and thrown on top of the pasta - not cooked in the "sauce" What no linguini available for shrimp scampi??? had to order angel hair.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Solid affordable Italian fare. Well varied menu that provides quick affordable meals. Extra large sandwiches are a treat.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Good basic italian dinners at good prices. If you have two or more, consider the italian pu pu platter, pasta, meatballs, sausage with peppers and onions, salads, and lasagna for cheap, you will have leftovers if it is just you and one other. We get it with three people and still have food to go. Not expensive, not much of an atmosphere. Watch the game in the bar area and have some food. Veal cacciatore is yummy and inexpensive.