“drinks only......”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We walked over for an after dinner drink and had some of the best margarita's ever!! She and I didn't eat anything, but the bar scene was fun and the margs were like huge and only 5 bucks! The guy behind the bar was funny and made the margs in like seconds! Next time in town we'll try an app or two.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We ate dinner here per a recommendation from our hotel front desk staff. We lucked out and got a prime parking spot right in front. (We had been advised at the hotel that we could have parked in the nearby public library's lot.) The place was crowded, but luck was with us again because we got a nice table right in the front window and it was not noisy at all. Our food was, well, OK. Salad was nice. Bread was fresh, but soft and tasteless. My tenderloin was, unfortunately, covered in a thick barbecue-type sauce that completely masked the flavor of the beef. What a disappointment! My husband's ribeye was much better. Our server, Megan, was attentive and friendly. The serving staff seemed to be very busy, so I wouldn't blame them for the slow arrival of the food. I'd go again, but I would read the menu more carefully and order different items.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Staying in nearby Lennox, we decided to take a ride and find a place to eat, mistakenly forgoing a suggestion by our hotel desk clerk. Driving into downtown Pittsfield we spied Patrick's Pubon a main drag in the center. We had to circle the area a couple of times to accrue a parking space. The building looked pretty nice from outside with seating alongside the windows. We were seated immediately, our waitress was very good, however the food was average. My wife had a bowl of onion soup and a shrimp cocktail which was amply supplied with cooked shrimp. My meal was a wine sauced chunks of beef over pasta with mushrooms./ Although my meal was plentiful, the taste was blah, henceforth the the three star rating on food. There was a fairly good size crowd there, including a lot of what had to be local folks, as they knew a lot of the staff. Maybe worth another try. Let's say it left a poor taste in my mouth.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good, convivial tavern with fair beer selection and reasonable pub grub. This might be a regular spot if I lived nearby. Parking is somewhat of an issue, and it's true that food service is a bit slow. We sat at the bar, and the barkeep was pleasant and mildly engaging. Beer selection was OK with ten or so taps. Ergo, the guinness was fresh and well-poured. Ordered spinach dip, petite sirloin and open face roast beef sandwich...all was well-done, if not exceptional. We would probably try it again if in the area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have gone to Patrick's Pub a number of times this summer. The food is good and so are the prices. The staff is very pleasant, but the service is always rather slow. Not a place to go if you are in a hurry!