“Love our Applebee's, but ...”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #113 of 176 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I like the new bar set-up, really opened the area up. The food is always good, although I did not like the way "all you can eat ribs" were presented. With the meat being so thin there was barely anything to eat. Also the sauce was applied to the bone side of the rack. This is one dish I will never order again. Will definitely return for more eat in and curb side meals.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had a lovely meal here. The food was great, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was fun. No complaints!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

What restaurant doesnt have a cork screw to open a bottle of wine?? Applebees in Pittsfield, seriously this is no joke, and then they tell their patrons it has happened six times., to futher aggregavate the situation, they are located in a shopping plaza, Go buy one at Price Chopper, Walmart. Yes they did offer me a glass of water, or a different wine that was already open, no thanks, I just wanted a nice glass of white zin. Dont insult me by telling me you sent someone to the store and 45 minutes later still no cork screw. I stopped going to Applebees several years ago because the food was bad, now I guess its time to look elsewhere due to poor management.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Lot's of choices and great value for the family. They have a special here where you get choices of 2 entrees & an appetizer for $20. Can't go wrong with this. Great Value

Reviewed March 12, 2012

It's between a sports bar and family restaurant. The menu has something for everyone. Each Applebees is a little different with decor as they incorporate local photos and memorbelia. I prefer to support locally owned restaurants over chains but this is a safe call when you don't know others in the area.