“breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Best place for breakfast that I have ever been to. They do fill up fast but is worth the wait. Not much of a place to look at but the food is excellent. Never been for lunch but I've heard that is also excellent.

1  Thank gasherbrum
There are newer reviews for Cafe Reva

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Everything I've had has been great every time. Consistently fresh fantastic food. Ciabatta is the best breakfast sandwich ever.

1  Thank joel w
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had an amazing breakfast at Reva's. Grilled portabella with polenta and poached eggs and a red pepper pesto. Very good. Coffee was really good too. They are very busy with people waiting at the entrances, so if you go, give yourself time. Our waitress was very good too.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Oh my !don't miss this place.Portabella Mushroom with poached egg,Yum! multigrain pancakes WOW everything My daughter and I ordered was wonderful. Thank you to trip advisor, Saw it, tried it, and went back on my next trip to the area. And will continue to do so.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have now tried this restaurant twice and had the same terrible, inattentive waitress both times. The last time we sat with our coats on and plates pushed away for nearly a half hour while our waitress was busy refilling ketchup bottles and trying to do closing activities. The best service we received was from the bus boy who wiped our table with a dirty rag as we sat down. The place itself was generally unclean (sanitation is definitely questionable) and the food unremarkable. The thing that most upset us was witnessing a young woman who walked in at 1:30, sat herself and waited 10 minutes to be noticed at which point she was told to leave because the restaurant was closed (the sign says they are open until 2 PM). Another instance of poor signage is that the cafe does not accept credit cards but fails to notify you in any way until you finally get your check. Luckily we had enough cash but many people just carry plastic. Overall, I can think of many better, cleaner, and more reasonable places to have brunch or lunch in Pittsfield and will not return to Cafe Reva.

1  Thank KristinL_10