“now serving vegan optioins!”
Review of Ayelada

Ayelada
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: We are a locally owned and operated frozen yogurt shop in Pittsfield, and we’re proud to serve frozen yogurt that comes from a cow, not a mix. Our frozen yogurt is homemade in small batches each day on-site using skim milk and low fat milk from local dairies and fresh ingredients. Our flavors are ever changing, incorporating seasonal ingredients from local farms and artisans when possible. You can enjoy our frozen yogurt with fresh inspired flavors in spring, summer, fall and even winter! Looking for Dairy Free Options? We offer Homemade Non-Dairy Vegan Frozen Yogurt which are made with the highest quality Coconut, Almond or Cashew Milks & like probiotic loaded Vegan Yogurt.
Reviewed January 1, 2018

I just had the best vegan soft serve at Ayelada! I'm so happy they now offer an alternative to dairy. Vegans can rejoice!

I've been going to Ayelada for years now and have always been impressed with their attention to quality ingredients. Although I'm no longer a vegan, I still appreciate options.

If you are looking for a healthy treat in Pittsfield, look no further. Ayelada has nailed it with their vegan soft serve.

Jim C, Owner at Ayelada, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

HareKrishnaHareRam Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed our debut of Vegan. We are looking forward to e full roll out in Feb. 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Exceptional product, clean restaurant, and friendly staff! We were both very impressed with the pumpkin spice yogurt. It was out of this world. A very naturally made product and they use all recyclable materials to serve it in.

Jim C, Owner at Ayelada, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Val C - 1,000 apologies for the late response. Thx so much for coming and your kind review! Hope we see u soon. Jim C owner

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I was in Pittsfield on business and had a craving for some ice cream. I found this place here on trip advisor, read the reviews, and decided to check it out. I'm so glad I did. I had a medium lemon cake frozen yogurt with yogurt chips, blueberries, and waffle cone pieces. It was really delightful and I didn't feel sick afterward. I feel the price was right for the amount of toppings and lemony goodness I enjoyed. If I have a chance, I'd come back and try the other flavors which rotate each week.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We stop often with our grandsons, they love to add the toppings.
Quality and taste are top shelf!! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

This is a real find. The yogurt is soo much better than typical froyo. Flavors change weekly and there are numerous toppings to choose from. The original is our favorite as it has the perfect blend of a yogurt flavor, but not sour.

James D, Owner at Ayelada, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

ppmd45 Thank you for this review! Yes we love Original too! Thx again and hope to see you soon Jim & Lisa owners