“Great Burger in a funky place.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #34 of 175 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place was recommended by family so my wife and I thought ’why not?’ As soon as I walked in the door I started to have second thoughts. It was very well lit, and the ordering line was divided from the dining area by stacks of potatoes sacks. The menu wasn’t extensive, but offers hamburgers and hotdogs 4 or 5 different ways. The food was prepared in a open kitchen so you could watch your food from start to finish.
My wife and I ordered a burger each with regular and Cajun fries. While we waited for our food we found a bucket of peanuts with small bowls so we took some while we waited. When the food came we understood why the walls were covered with glowing reviews from around the country. Burgers were great and I would highly recommend the Cajun (as in ‘spicy hot’) fries.
Overall, it was kind of a funky experience, AND the food was really good. I always like to eat in a place that isn’t the sterile atmosphere of most chain fast-food places, and when the food is as good as ‘Five Guys’ it makes for a really good experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We came here because because nothing else was open and we didn't have high expectations after not being that impressed with one of the branches in NY. But the Pittsfield store is great!! The fries were big, crispy on the outside but nicely cooked on the inside and they actually tasted of potato rather than oil. The burger was very well cooked and had plentiful toppings. We finally understood why so many people like Five Guys! Definitely give it a go - it beats any of the other fast food option in the area by far.

Open 7 days until 10:00pm.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Burgers are good - all freshly made to order - and the fries, although a little greasy, were certainly plentiful and they did taste good.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is definetley not the best food for you but it taste great. The food comes out fast and the employees are very nice. Its worth the money and you get more than enough food. Just one large frie will feed the whole family.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I hadn't heard of this chain until I was taken to the Five Guys in Pittsfield. They take their burgers seriously here. And they offer a huge variety of toppings on their burgers and cheeseburgers for free. Free peanuts to much on while you wait for your order to be cooked. Free refills on the soft drinks and iced tea. Freshly cut, freshly fried potatoes every day (the origin and variety of the potato of the day is posted by the counter). Wow!